Part 2

Y/n's pov

After I got a call from mom, I asked our director for an early leave and thanked God that I got one. It wasn't very hectic today and I was relieved but somehow I felt tense about what dad wants to talk to me about. My relationship with dad wasn't that good, and after my sister's incident it has been in a very negative way.

After all my work I left for home. I was tense all the way. But shrugging every single thought I finally stepped in my house. My mom was in the kitchen and she motioned me to get freshen up so i went straight to my room.

After freshening up I went straight to the kitchen where my mom was working. "What's so important?" I asked her. She didn't reply. "And where is dad? " "Upstairs." I thought she was going to ignore me again.

"What's the matter mom, you are scaring me. " I asked her again. She sighed first and then looked at me. "Your dad has fixed your marriage with someone. " She replied and I felt like my brain stopped working, the blood also stopped and my whole body shivered.

I was not so fond of arranged marriages and never really thought that I'd have one in my life. My parents were arranged , I've always seen them living like strangers under one roof. When I was younger I've always seen them fighting over nothing and never knew why my mom stayed and never left my dad? I was scared to marry a stranger and specially without any love.

"But why? " My voice is all faint, I didn't even know if she heard me or not. "What do you mean by why? " Seems like she is also having a lot in her mind, dad might have said something to her.

"I'm just 23 years old, mom. " I didn't have any other option to go against this marriage and my mind could think of this one only so i just replied. "I was 18 when I got married."

"In what era are we living? " I was so shocked to listen to her. "In whatever era we are living, this is happening and now if you have anything to say go to your dad better because I found no wrong in this marriage. " She normally replied like it was nothing.

Mom, this is my marriage and my whole future. If anything goes wrong my life will be ruined like yours. And I'll have no one to go to and tell them how wrong my life is. I wanted to say this to her but I remained silent. And before I could say anything my dad appeared out of nowhere.

"Done with your conversation then serve dinner. " He said and looked at me, I couldn't see in his eyes.

"Come here. " He asked me and I went to him. He placed his hand on my hand and this was maybe the first time he's doing this to me.

I had an elder sister and he was only affectionate with her, I always carved for his love every time he's with her. But today my heart was really beating hard, I could feel love from him. I had tears in my eyes.

"So now as you know what I wanted to talk to you about, I'm waiting for your answer, but please do consider us before making any decision." He said before leaving his hand from my hand. I was still amazed that he talked to me normally and asked me about my decision also after making the decision himself.

I lost my appetite to eat so without saying anything I left to my room and plopped on the bed. I felt like crying. It was my first normal interaction with my dad and also about my marriage. I'm so confused. So I thought to call my cousin. I was trying her phone but hell she was not picking up.

After some tries she finally picked up the call. "Yaahhh, what are you doing girl, you didn't even pick up the call. " You shouted at her as soon as she picked up the call. "Geez, cool down Y/n, you almost shouted at everyone in my family right now. " She replied.

"Ohk, sorry. But I want to talk to you about something really important right now. " "Don't tell me it's about the marriage proposal." "You know about that? " "Yeah, aunt told me. " "Okay, so it's about that only. I want to break this marriage. And you are going to help me!"

End of Y/n's pov

Jungkook's pov

I was working on my laptop and today was really tiring for me. It's been six months since my dad retired and I've taken his place so I consider myself new and adjusting here is taking me alot.

My whole concentration was on my work until my phone started buzzing. Seeing the caller id a smile crept on my face. I answered the call. "Jungkook, I thought you were coming home a little early today? " The person from the other line said.

Shit, I forgot that dad has asked me to come home earlier. "Noona, are you home? Why did no one tell me about this? " I replied. "This isn't my answer, Jungkook. " She said. "On my way. '' I replied fastly and closed my laptop, running to go home fast now. I'm screwed.

Calming myself a bit I stepped inside my house. I went inside and was welcomed by Seri. I hugged her and she hugged me back. " Can you leave my wife and notice I'm also present here. " It was Taehyung, I knew it from his voice.

So they both are here today, don't know what the special occasion is. "Yes, yes hyung. I know you are here okay. " I smiled sheepishly and hugged him too. And she was the one I talked with on the call.

Walking to the dining room I saw dad already there. "Do you have a dumb brain that you can't remember what I asked you? " I couldn't say anything because it'll definitely anger him. "Talk with him, Seri and I want a yes as an answer. " He said and left.

I looked at her and she smiled calmly. Jiwon started laughing loudly when she saw me. "Why are you laughing, you monkey? " I mocked. "Do I look like a monkey to you, you yourself are a donkey. " She replied. I gazed at her and she showed me her tongue and left running.

"Let's have dinner Jungkook. " Seri noona said to me. "You haven't had dinner yet, it's late noona. " "Yeah, she was waiting for her favorite brother-in- law so she could have dinner together. " Taehyung hyung said. "Sorry." I mumbled and sat on the chair.

Mom and Noona served the three of us dinner. "What was dad talking about? " I asked out of curiosity. I was really waiting to know what dad wanted to tell me and now he said to talk with her, this is really astonishing.

"So Jungkook, if you don't have any problem dad wants to fix your marriage with someone. " I was shocked after hearing this. The thought of her lingered in my mind like I was going to cheat on her.

I felt like I was betraying her. We weren't in any kind of relationship,it was just a one sided love from me but still her resemblance came into my mind and poked me that this is going to be wrong. But also I can't go against my family, especially my dad. If I disappoint him in anyway, I don't think what will happen to me.

"See, this is her photo. " She passed me that girl's photo and I felt like I was on cloud nine. She is Y/n. My Y/n. My long-time crush. The first girl I've been in love with is my future wife. "Y/n? " Her name came out of my mouth, but it seems like everyone heard that.

End of Jungkook's pov.

To be continued.

WRITTEN BY _WRITING_SERVICE_