Part 18

Double update♡

Author's pov

Jungkook parks the car in front of the designated place, you were about to get out of the car, but his hands did make you stop your movements. He first gets out of the car, then opens the door for you. Taking your right hand in his, he now walks on the red carpet with you besides him, hand in hand. The car was going to be taken by the security.

"Fancy seeing you here, Mr. Jeon." Someone you have never met before is greeting him. Jungkook rolls his eyes, not wanting him to be the first person he would meet here. "Ah, Mr.Kang, you, here?" It does sound offended to the said man.

"Why, you didn't expect to see me here?" "Of course, who would even want to see you here!" The last words were mere whispers, but the man surely heard. He grits his teeth, but soon his gaze falls upon you.

"Oh- hey! I'm seeing you here for the first time, my lady! Are you perhaps-" His hand was just about to touch yours, but before that Jungkook grabs it. "She's my wife." His words were screaming, and he didn't wait to hear any reply from him, and he walked out of there. If he waited for any more moment, he might have dared to kill him.

"Was he your friend?" These were the first words which you have spoken to him since the room incident. He feels relaxed with your voice, how much he has waited for this moment. "You think so? " You smiled hearing him and shook your head in denial. And seeing you smile surely made his heart skip a beat.

The group laughed as they chatted along, it felt lively to Jungkook seeing you being interactive with him again. His eyes were stuck on you, and love drooled from them. He couldn't help but fall more and more for you with every single second.

It was a business party, but it wasn't that boring thanks to his close friend Park Jimin and his girlfriend, Lim Reeyon. They both were super conservative and the most lovey dovey couple you have ever seen. You had never laughed this much in your entire life which you did in just an hour.

You were just off to the washroom, and after coming back you found Jungkook standing alone. Jimin or Reeyon weren't there. "Where are they? " You asked, pouting. He looks around for a while and motions you somewhere, you took a glance over there and were quick to turn your head away. They were heavily making out in a corner. Your cheeks probably turned red.

Jungkook then finds a man who was gazing at you every now and then. He feels pissed, he knows you were probably wearing an eye -catching dress, but shouldn't he know to be in his limits. How draw he fucking lay his eyes on you, which weren't pure!

You looked at the direction where he looked. You found the same man, who followed you to the washroom. You were quick to notice that he had his eyes on you ever since the time you arrived here.

Jungkook's eyes turned red. If he could, he would have turned that man blind just by the way he was looking- glaring at him. "Calm down, you might kill him with your gaze." You leaned on his shoulder, taking his hands in yours and softly rubbing over it. "Oh, I wish I could!" You giggled hearing him. Fucking giggles! How much he endured to hear those magical sounds from you.

The man who was looking at you, mistakenly looks at him, and he literally shivers just with his gaze. He wipes off the bead of tears, and he's now never looking at you again- never again.

"Stop drinking, y/n! " Reeyon spoke, trying to grab the glass from your hand, but failed as you turned away from her and drank the whole glass in one gulp. The drink sent a burning sensation over your throat, but you didn't care and kept on drinking.