Part 3

Author's pov.

Jungkook whispered the name but it seemed like everyone there heard him. He thinned his lips and looked at their faces and maybe they were shocked to know that he knew her. "You know her?" Seri asked him.

He was going to nod yes but his tongue slipped and he replied with a no. "Then how do you know her name?" Looks like he is caught in his pan lie. He closed his eyes and sighed. "Oh, her name is Y/n. I didn't know, maybe I just mumbled something." He replied with a sheepish smile.

Seri and Taehyung shared a glance and nodded at his lie. Poor Jungkook, he didn't know what was actually happening around him. He passed the phone back to her but he couldn't stop glancing at the screen.

Her phone rang so he had to finally leave that. She answered the call and left the dining table for another room. Taehyung looked at him and said, "so, it's a yes?" "What can I do when my father has already decided!" Jungkook replied. "It's not like that Jungkookah, you can still say no if you don't like her, I mean uncle asked for your decision too right. " Taehyung smirked.

This made Jungkook's heart beat faster than usual, a sense of losing her without even gaining rushed to his body and he felt like breaking into pieces. His heart clenched in his rib cage. He instantly shouted with a no while Taehyung couldn't help but to laugh out louder at his cousin.

Till Seri also returned. She looked at her husband and then at Jungkook. "What's going on?" She asked. "Ask Jungkook." He replied. Seri turned to him and frowned. "He is teasing me noona." Jungkook replied with a pout being a baby in front of her. She chuckled at his cute behavior.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you uncle was asking if we can visit them this Sunday, if you are free?" Seri said, and hearing her Jungkook's eyes sparkled with the thought of meeting her after a long time. He nodded, munching on his food without looking at her.

Like that with some more chitter chatter their dinner went on. Taehyung and Seri left after bidding others. Jungkook also went to his room to meet her in his dreamlands for now. This boy is too excited to meet her.

End of Author's pov.

Time skip to Sunday.

Y/n's pov.

"I wanted your help to break this marriage not knowing you were the one who settled this." I shouted at Seri (my best friend and cousin) with all the anger I had in myself right now. "Wow girl, calm down. " Taehyung hyung said while passing me a glass of water.

"It was both of your plans right. I hate you both." I left to my room leaving both of them dumbfounded. Soon I heard a knock on my door and I knew it was her. "It's open." And with a creak sound I saw her entering my room and closing the door behind.

"I don't want to talk to you right now." I huffed. She came near and hugged me. She is all that I want right now. I couldn't help myself but to shed tears. She knew me since our early ages and no one can think better for me than her.

"I'm sorry, okay." She voiced. "What are you sorry for?" I replied. "For setting this marriage thing up, I should have asked you first right. But trust me he's a really nice guy. He won't hurt you in any way."

"I'm not concerned about that, but what if he gets hurt due to my cold behavior. I've heard that he's really a great person but I'm not. He doesn't deserve me. " I cried my heart out. She is the only person who never judged me and was always there for me whenever I needed her.

"You haven't met him yet, you decided everything on your own, huh?" She wiped out my tears. "Okay, now stop crying , with this face he might think you are forced to do this. And even after meeting him if you feel anything wrong, you can still say no alright."

She smiled and so did I. After hearing her words I somehow felt relieved but still there's an ache in my heart which no one can sweep away. We heard a knock and saw Taehyung hyung coming inside with a tray. "Let's have some sweets ladies."

End of Y/n's pov.

Jungkook's pov.

I was so excited to meet her today. I've been smiling like a fool since that day and everyone in my family can say that too. Heck, I can't wait anymore. It's been three years since I last saw her, it was the graduation day and her image is still fresh in my mind.

I called Taehyung to help me choose an outfit and that man said he was busy. How dare he! And he hasn't even come home since morning, and nobody is asking for them. So at last I decided to call Seri noona and seek some advice from her.

After an hour of discussion we finally decided what to wear. And I can bet that she's the best stylist ever. She chose me for the perfect attire for today. Multi colored shirt with a white jeans. It suits me. I kept them near the sofa and went downstairs to see what's happening there.

And maybe that was my bad luck. Reaching there I saw dad coming towards me. "Jungkook, there's an emergency in the office, so they need you there." He said, which made me angry. "But dad.." "No buts, you have to leave right now."

Anger rushed to my whole body and clenching my fists I left for my office right there. Looks like the employees are gonna bear my anger today. Taking my car I drove at full speed.

I saw that the board members have already arrived. The meeting soon started. I couldn't concentrate on a single thing. My mind was absent somewhere. I felt like zoning out every now and then. But then I thought that if I want to go there I've to complete all this soon.

Paying a little attention to the meeting I found out the silly mistake which caused this ridiculous emergency here. " This date is used twice, call that person who made this mistake." I was in my office room and ordered my secretary. "Okay." He left.

I don't know why but I was feeling too angry right now. My first meeting with her was going to be ruined because of that person. I won't spare them. An employee entered with my secretary. "Mr. Jeon please, spare me. I'm new here, it was just a mistake." He pleaded in front of me.

"And your silly mistake made the whole document wrong, what about that. If you think that this mistake is nothing then I think that you don't deserve a place here. You are suspended for a month." I controlled my anger and just gave him suspension. "I'm sorry, please don't do this to me."

"Get out, now before I sign your resignation." I warned and saw him leaving in a hurry. Now everything is fine. I sighed but soon heard my phone ringing. "Hello." "When are you coming, everyone's waiting for you. " It was Taehyung. "Never." I replied but soon got my senses to what actually I muttered. Shit. "Okay, then I'm telling them." This man is going to be murdered by me soon.

"Wait, I'm coming soon." I replied to him and ended the call. "Take care of everything here." I said to my secretary and left to go home and get ready.

End of Jungkook's pov.

To be continued.

WRITTEN BY _WRITING_SERVICE_

It's going to be there first meeting, I'm so excited for that!! Yayyyyy😭😩💜💜