Part 21

I'm early this time, ain't I?

Author's pov

You just came back from your hospital shift. It was quite tiring today, and you seemed to be dozing off all day. Not to mention that you missed someone- the someone- alot.

The maid who works in the mansion comes with a glass of water for you. You thankes her and she left for her work. Your gaze fell upon a paper sachet kept on the table in front of you.

"Clara, is this for Jungkook?" You asked the maid, who instantly replies.

"I'm not sure mam, I received it from the delivery guy. Also, Mrs. Jeon called at the landline asking you were home, and told me to give you this note."

"Alright, thank you." You wondered what it could be. Out of curiosity you opened that and found two tickets with a note inside. We are late for a gift, but it's what you both need right now. Was written on that note and you weren't that dumb to know that they were honeymoon tickets. Not a bad idea, right?

Staying away from Jungkook for a one whole week made you realize that how much that man adornes you, in fact you were obvious that he loves you with all his heart. And weren't you ready to give your best in this marriage? Then why did you suddenly act like that and made him suffer.

But he wasn't the only one who suffered, no. You were suffering too, the anexity was eating up your brain all day, only you know how you managed to stay calm rather than the hasths self of yours which took up your body with anexity attacks.

You trusted Jungkook, with only hope of not getting betrayed again, never again. Trusting someone becomes really hard once you had tasted betrayal, because you now how bitter it is.

And knowing how sweet Jungkook was, getting a betrayal from him would taste sweet too. For you, Jungkook had a calm and sweet aura unlike yours which was always panicked and tensed. Jungkook takes things very easily and he does that way too. While you make things more messy resulting into disheartening. He makes things easier for you. He makes you want to live more and just with him.

Honeymoon was not a bad idea at all, right. If not wanting to take a step more right now, you can at least take this as a trip and try getting him knowing more, more for you, more for to be in love with him.

But you wondered if Jungkook was aware of this, because it totally looks like a surprise.

-
Jungkook keeps his phone on the empty seat and sighs. He had just made up with you and now this. He doesn't want things to go back the way they were, instead he wants to take many more steps in this relationship and make you his, totally by heart.

He doesn't know what you might be thinking about right now as he found out that you had a talk with his mother and as she said your expression were rather calm than your actual self. He wondrrs if this is the silence before a thunderstorm. And guess what, he isn't ready for another such storm.

All he wishes that nothing happens like what he is imagining right now. His body is slightly panicking full of your thoughts, but he calms himself saying this are going to be well, atleast he can expect that right.

He fastly drives the way up to the mansion and rings the door bell. He wasn't panicked anymore, instead he had a smile on his face hiding the tension behind. He knows you well, you would shut your when things don't go your way. And what if this happens tonight too.

He was welcomed with the fresh aroma of jasmine and he looks in front, it calms him. "Welcome, home hubby." You thinned your lips after saying this, blush already creeps on your face. Calling him with such nicknames surely make you shy.

He was - way too happy to be described. But something hits his mind, what if it was a way in sarcasm? Were you acting like this before you pull up some kind of stunts on the man in love?

"Get inside, I've just set up the table for dinner. Freshen up first." You frowned after seeing him at the door only. Was he not happy with the name? Did you do it wrong? He didn't liked it? Many questioned ran inside your brain but stopped once you felt his lips over your forehead and his hands sliding into your waist.

"Just give me five minutes, I'll be here." The heat inside your body increase with the little intimacy, as you nodded at his words and saw him climbing up the stairs and vanishing out of your sight.

You instantly fanned yourself with your hand, god why does it has to amke you feel so hot? It not even summer, still!

You and Jungkook sat opposite of each other having the dinner made by the maid, well you still are learning- repeat learning-. You never thought that you would enter a kitchen to learn how to cook not for yourself but for someone else, someone who is your husband.

The atmosphere was calm, you wondered is something was wrong, or something was bothering him because the way he was behaving wasn't usual as far as you know.

Jungkook, here was feeling tensed. Whether he should ask you about the honeymoon or not? He wasn't sure if you were ready for this, only if you want he will accept and if you don't he won't take seconds to rip off the ticket's right in front of you.

"Jungkook, are you alright?" You asked, you missed hearing his deep voice all day and now he isn't ven speaking a bit.

"Ah, I'm. I was- just thinking."

"Thinking what, kook? Wait. Did mom called you?" You asked realizing that you almost forgot about the honeymoon thing.

Jungkook feels a turmoil inside of him. He has never felt such thing before in his life, he has always been the courageous one but you make him weak. Weak in a way that he loves.

"She did. I'm sorry for that, I really didn't knew about that. Only after she called I found that they already sent those tickets and you talked with her too-."

"Stop. Wait. Why are you sorry for, kook?"

"Because-"

"It should be me being sorry to you. I didn't realized I've been hurting you all these days and kept blaming you for all. It was my fault actually, and please don't be sorry to me ever again even if you are at mistake, you amke me feel so small in front of you."

Hearing, his eyes widen. He didn't mean it that way. Taking steps towards you, he kneels down and takes his hand in his. It reminds you of the very first time you both met, he did the same. That makes you chuckle and tear up at the same time. Why is he so considerate towards you, always?

"I didn't mean it that way, y/n. You might have gotten it wrong, but I can never make you feel small. I was sorry because o respect your decision. Whatever it is, I will always respect it. And I know how we both got married and what our situation is after all these days. If you want to I'll talk to my parents and cancel that, I don't want to make you feel forced."

"And why do you think that? Why do you think I'll feel forced? And who can force me? I never married you because of anyone, it was my choice, and I can't deny that either. It's just sometimes I act so abruptly that I don't realize I'm hurting people besides me, and I'm sorry for that. I really am-"

No words came out of your mouth again as he once again kisses you. His way of shutting you up in middle of your words is quite unique and you love that, don't you.

His cold hands touch your neck making you shiver under his touch. The sweet and melodious kiss paused as you pulled out catching up to your breath.

"Let's take another step to our relationship, kook. I'm ready for it."

End of Author's pov.

To be continued.

Ready for their honeymoon? Well I think nobody likes to comment and vote because it always gets less. I do read you all's comments and I love seeing how you guys are excited about the next part. Trust me I do try my best to bring the best but it doesn't always happen, right.

Do vote, comment and share. Happy reading📖 ✨