Part 4

Author's pov

Jungkook quickly went home to get ready for his special meeting. Every time when the thought of her passed through his mind, he could surely tell that his heart beat fastened. Now, he just can't wait to see her and tell her how he feels about her.

The drive through his house to theirs wasn't very long, but for this eager man it was. He was in such a hurry that he kept forgetting things. Throughout the drive, he kept memorizing things he was going to tell her. Is he actually confessing today?

At Y/n's house

"Mr. Jeon, please have some more." Your father said. "Ahh, Choi, you are making me feel like a guest, please we are already a family, don't be so formal with me." Mr. Jeon replied, politely.

"It's again our honor to have your daughter as my daughter in law." Mrs. Jeon stated. "No, no, it's our honor to have a son like Jungkook. We would like to see him, he hasn't arrived yet? " Your mom said.

"He's on his way, aunt." Taehyung said and called Jungkook. You were sitting in front of them, like a delicate piece placed to show up in front of some people. You were feeling too nervous and somewhere you were feeling like crying out and running away from this situation.

But for the sake of your parents you were holding on to your emotions and sitting there quietly. You felt a hand on your and turned to see it was Seri, she can always feel you, maybe that's why people call you both as soulmates.

She nodded, while you smiled at her apologetically. You were making her worried too. You smiled again at everyone but a thought passed your mind when you heard Taehyung talking with him. He isn't punctual with time, is he also kinda forced to this marriage?

You couldn't help but to feel curious and that's when all of you heard someone entering. Your gaze landed on something, most probably on someone. It felt like it was shining, and was too bright for your eyes. Was he going to bring brightness in the dark world of yours, who knows?

Finally, you saw him for the first time in your life. His aura was completely different from the one you imagined, for somehow it was too happy, charismatic, positively vibed, with a nice body and dressed too good for such an occasion.

                           .・゜゜・

[ Jungkook's outfit ; our kookie looks so handsome😭]