Part 9

Author's pov

Time skip to evening

Your in law's were going to arrive at your place. It was going to be the first time when you would be spending time with them as a part of their family. You were scared and nervous because you never really had that great bonding with your parents and being with his parents, god knows what will happen.

You chewed on your nails, tapping your feet nervously on the floor. "I know my parents are non vegetarian but they don't eat human y/n! " Jungkook said, as he walked inside. He chuckled at your body language, and damn he never forgets to make you smile with his words.

"I know, but I feel so nervous." "It's okay, it happens. Just don't forget to breathe." He laughed again as you passed him a glare. Walking back downstairs you heard the car sound indicating they have arrived.

As the door bell ringed, you opened the door for them. You found his mother and father along with his sister standing right in front of you. Panicked, you bowed to them passing a smile. But were engulfed by a warm hug by his mother, who patted your back.

And later by his sister, his father patted your head, a warm feeling engulfed your whole body. "Where is Jungkook, can't see him? " Mrs. Jeon asked, as she walked inside the mansion. "He might be upstairs, let me call-" Before you could speak further, he walked downstairs.

"Oppa, did you just not forget about us right after getting married." Jiwon sided with her brother who just smirked at her. "Of course, why would I want to remember an annoying donkey like you? " He walked past her and sat on the couch along with his parents.

"Mom, look at this hippo. He just called me a donkey." She was literally faked crying. "Then what should I call you, pretty monkey? " He bickered again. "Will you both stop for once. I haven't given birth to animals." She glared at both of them, while you couldn't hide your smile.

"And Jungkook, I never thought you would forget your manners too. You didn't even greeted us." She huffed. "Was it needed, mom? I thought my family was quite open minded about all this." He spoke, shrugging his shoulders like he did not just mean any words.

The doorbell rings again. You thought who could it be. You were going to open up the door but Jiwon walked first and opened it for the arrivals. You watched Seri and Taehyung walking inside. Your eyes widened.

"Don't tell me you didn't expect me to be here." Seri said, as soon as she saw you with a wide expression on your face. You nodded your head unknowingly. They both greeted the elders and took seats beside you two.

"Let me bring something to drink." You walked to the kitchen and saw Seri following you behind. "Nobody told me you were also coming." You said to her. "Why would they remind their own family members of coming or not? It was a family dinner so we all would be there." She simply replies.

"But you never told me either. I was so nervous at first. But now I feel so relieved with you." You hugged her, and she smiled hugging you back. "Hmm, looks like you both went out today." She mumbled, looking at the opened fridge door. "Yes, we went to the supermarket to buy things. " You simoly answered unaware of her smirking.

"So tell me how was the first night. Did you like the decorations." Hearing her, your cheeks heated up. "I see, I see someone is blushing, huh!""Seri, stop it. It's not like what you are imagining." "Then tell me what it's like! " "Nothing like you imagined happened, okay."

"Oh girl! I know him better than you. He will never ever do something without your permission. And I clearly know you too. So I know nothing happened, I was just teasing you." You glared at her and she laughed at your redden face because of the images of last night and morning falsed in your mind.