Part 11

Author's pov

You woke up after the alarm rang in your mobile phone. Turning it off, you wake up just to find the room empty. You checked your phone, it was 8:35 in the morning, a message popped in.

"I must have been gone when you would check this message. I had some important business to finish so I left early. I prepared a lovely breakfast for my lovely wife and kept them in the fridge. Heat it before you eat. You still have two days left before you return to your hospital as Dr. Jeon Y/n. So take a rest, enjoy the day. See you tonight." It was from him.

This brought you an instant smile, and a sense of warmth rushed inside your body. You didn't know he knew about your schedule either, in fact you were going to ask him if you could do your job or not. Seems like he knows you better than you know yourself.

You went to get freshen up and then have the breakfast your husband made. He cooks so damn good. You never really cared for homemade food though your mother cooks good, but this man has got you hooked to his hand made dishes just in a day.

So, the day is going to be a self care day. You did some skin care, watched some thriller k drama, romance isn't just your trope. Taking rest, sleeping, having fun alone, you did spend the day nicely.

And you miss a particular someone every now and then, but not gonna accept it, because it gives you butterflies, it's cliche. Who's gonna tell you it's not cliche, either it's called falling in love.

End of Author's pov

Jungkook's pov

I had to leave her alone when I definitely didn't want to but taking care of this matter was really important. I made her breakfast early in the morning and left her a message.

I walked inside the dark valley which led to a big mansion. Guards bowed to me as I walked further. "Welcome back, kook." A voice was heard, which echoed the whole house.

"Thanks, hyung." I replied, taking a seat in front of him. "What brings you here? " He asks. I sighed, rubbing my forehead, then passing him a pendrive.

He looked at me frowning, and passed that pendrive to one of his men standing besides him. The pen drive was then played on the big screen. It contained the information which I asked from my secretary last night.

" Namjoon Hyung, I need your help." I then told him about everything that happened last night. "I found out about their legal business, but now what I want is the illegal one, so I can plan it against them." I smirked, thinking about the outcomes.

"Smart, Jungkook." Soon he found out everything and stored the data in the same pen drive. It was easy for him to find such datas, being in the mafia, it's just a game for him.

"How's life going, hyung? " I asked, after our business talks were over. "Being a dad isn't easy, kook. Kira is going through a lot of problems handling the twins, it's hard. I've to take care of so many things now, it's a huge responsibility to both of us." He replied, I could see the tiredness in his eyes.

"I understand, hyung." I said, sympathizing with him. "No, you don't. Once you become a father, only then you can understand it." He laughed, so did I.

"You didn't even come to my wedding? " "You know it right, kook. Kira was going through labor, I couldn't leave her like that. I'm sorry for that, but don't worry, we all will visit soon."

"How's Taehyung doing? " He asks. "He's fine too, hyung. It's been a while since we all met." I replied, while he nodded at my words.

Taehyung is my cousin, as if he's my father's sister's son. His parents died in an accident, not actually an accident but a preplanned one.