Part 7

Author's pov

Reaching the house, you took a deep breath knowing that this is going to be forever. Moving on from your past and loving your future is something you never thought you would be doing, but we can't imagine where destiny would take us.

He opened the car door, leading his hand to you to hold on forever. You held his hand, managing with your gown also the heels, trying your best not to stumble upon anything and get embarrassed in front of him on your first night.

He guided you towards the bedroom as you knew you both were going to share a bedroom together. You both gasped at the sight of the bedroom decorated with roses and candles with fragrance everywhere. There was no space left which wasn't decorated.

He coughed to get your attention and you turned to him. "You can change in the bathroom while I clean this mess. ""We can clean it together while you can change too. " "Okay,then you use the bathroom,ill change in the guest room. " You nodded at his words and went inside the bathroom and you will say you weren't surprised by seeing the whole bathroom decorated too.

When did both (Seri and Taehyung) get time to do all these? "Jungkook." You called out for him and he came inside with an unbothered look on his face. You both knew how your cousins were.

"Umm, if you don't mind, you can use the guest room. " He smiled nervously at you. You assured him that it wasn't a bother to you. You went near the wardrobe and found it full of lacy nightwear.

After a ruffle of a moment you found a t-shirt and bottoms. Taking them you made your way towards the guest room. Brief moments later, you changed into them. Don't ask how you unzipped the dress, it legit felt like a task.
Going back towards the room, you saw him already changed. He was collecting the rose petals and putting them into a bag. You started helping him too. You took all the candles, and put them into the box available. Opening the windows, you let out the fragrance to elope from the whole room.

It took you both an hour cleaning the room. You sighes and sat on the bed, feeling the tiredness that took over your body after a hectic day. "You can sleep on the bed, I'll manage on the sofa. " He abruptly said, taking one pillow from the left side and making his way towards the sofa.

"Jungkook, don't make it so formal between us. I can understand that it's sudden for both of us, but we know that we are giving this marriage a try. And we can share this bed, it is too big for a person like me." You chuckled at the last, seeing him flashing a smile to you. God knows how you got the courage to speak up without stuttering. But were you ready to give this marriage a chance?

He hesitantly put the pillow back, you felt the bed sunk as he sat on the left side. The atmosphere turned into an awkward one as no one spoke, the breathing and the left fragrance of roses filled in the air. "Are you sleepy? " He asked, gazing at you.

Well, you weren't. Maybe the new atmosphere didn't get you sleepy or the crazy heartbeats and the person besides you, isn't getting you to help you sleep. You just replied with a s no, and sat on the bed with nothing in your mind but him.

"Would you like to take a tour of this house? I mean you are new and you haven't been here, so why not take a look around. I'm sure you would love this house." He hesitantly spoke, making you nid at his words.

And now you were here, wandering around the house and trailing behind him like a lost puppy. But indeed, the house was beautiful. You were never a home sick person but looks like this would get you into one.

You have always stayed away from your house because it wasn't just a house for you, not your home. You wanted to be away from their, you would just run away everytime you could.

The color of this house was pastel, it gave a warm and cozy feeling. The kitchen was grand with every equipment adjusted to the right places. There were three bedrooms on the first floor.

You both were staying in the grand one. Bathroom and a closet adjacent to each room. The whole house was quite big for two people to live in, but never mind it was okay, as long as you don't have any problem with it.

And the most beautiful part of this house was the terrace. The large flooring with grass, the glass barriers, dim lights, and the moon that shined above your head. Everything felt fictional. You chuckled at your own thoughts , again you were smiling to nothing, and it was nothing new either.

"Did you like the place? " He asked, getting you out of the trail of thoughts you were into. "It's beautiful, I loved it. " Yor replied. "Indeed it is beautiful. " He replied, but his gaze fixed on your face, which was adoring the beautiful moon.

"Can we sit here, I don't wanna leave from here. " You spoke, as he found a visible pout and gleamed in your eyes. And who he was to tell the queen who rules his heart with a no.

"Of course yes." You both sat on the grass floor, staring at nothing, minds not empty, with a lot of questions, hearts beating like crazy, eyes gleaming in happiness, lips with adoring smiles.

You were happy for no reason. You realized that you were being comfortable around him. You didn't need any words from him to make you feel comfortable, just his actions were screaming at you that he's never going to hurt you in any way.

The day flashed in your mind. You blushed at the thought of him calling you his highness. You have never received any such treatment like this from anyone in your life. He made you feel special.

And not to lie you also wanted the same from him, but it felt hard to open up about your past. You were scared of being judged once again in your life. You would never want to walk on the things which you once had done back in your life. But your heart wanted to trust him, in every possible way.

Jungkook was feeling no less. He had a huge turmoil of butterflies in his body, as he was sitting beside his long time crush you just became his wife today. He never really thought in his wildest dreams that this day would really come into his life.

Yet, he is waiting for that day he will confess his feelings about you and you do the same to him. He has been keeping his feelings to himself for a long time and now it feels like penting up his mind and he wants to get rid of those soon.

He kept adoring you, with a shine in his eyes. Your stomach grumbled, as you thinned your lips feeling embarrassed. You didn't eat anything at the venue and now feeling hungry was natural. He was damn sure that you would never ask him to get you something to eat, so he asked you himself.

"Y/n, I'm feeling hungry. Would you like to join me?" He asked. You snapped your face towards him, and he wasn't bothered about anything at all. "I'm sorry but I don't know anything to cook. " You git embarrassed again.

"No, I'm not asking you to cook for me. Let's just go down stairs. " He spoke, standing up from his place and leading you towards the kitchen.

"You don't mind eating ramen right now. Because that's only available in the kitchen right now. " He replied, before making his way inside the kitchen.

"Jungkook, I told you I can't cook. I'm really bad at that." "Mind telling me who asked you to cook, because that's probably not ms." You understood what he meant. You nodded at his words and trailed behind him again.

"I can't cook but I can help you. " You spoke, with hesitation in your eyes. "Take a seat on the chairs." You didn't bulge from your place but kept standing there. "I don't like to repeat myself. " With those words you ran to the chairs and took a seat abruptly.

You saw him folding his sleeves and washing his hands before starting. You were aww struck looking at the man who knows how to cook. He didn't speak any words but kept asking you for your preference.

You replied to his every question with wide eyes  seeing his moves. Damn, man was a CEO and a chef too. He thinned his lips not wanting to leave a chuckle because you were looking like a adorable baby right now.

End of Author's pov

To be continued.

WRITTEN BY _WRITING_SERVICE_