Chapter 4

Institute

(Author's POV)

"Chris....Where is uncle Jace?"

Max asked Chris while scanning the room.

"I don't know....dad and mom left in a  hurry with aunt Izzy and told me to handle the paperwork of newbies with you until they arrive..... Dad told me he left a fire message to you....you didn't get it ?"

"Oh so receiving a fire message and pouring water on that wasn't a dream uncle Jace must be pissed...great job max....."
Max said to himself closing his eyes.

"You there.... ?"

Chris asked the thinking figure in front of him.

"Yeah so where are our new babies.....i mean newbies ?"

"In the meeting room all we need to do is take their attendance and verify their ID. Then wait for dad... that's it no in between cousin....I'm too young to die by Dad's hand or Rafe's...."
Jace mumbled the last part.

"Of course dear cousin trust me..."

Max immediately agreed with his cousin with a smirk which didn't go unnoticed by the other. Chris signed for the nth time....

(Meeting room)

"William woods"

"Yes"
a young blonde boy raised his hand. Chris verified his ID and gave him a new ID card of the institute then told him to join the verified others.

"Nicholas Archer"
Another name was called by Chris which was answered by a fine young man.

'Hmm archers sent their hidden Jem huh ...and by the angles..  he's hot....!"

Max shamelessly said while  eyeing the walking 6ft boy

"Please don't eye fuck him cousin dad will kill is if we create another issue."

Chris signed knowing his cousin's nature.

"Oh come on uncle won't kill me I'm his favourite max grinned"

"Yeah but Rafe can"

Max stiffed in his position while remembering his brothers angry face
He won't Baba will save me
The bickering duo had no idea about the upcoming storm which was shortly coming to their life.

"Alexander Winchester"
.
.
.

The name 'Alexander' brought the attention of Max. There were so many Alexander in the shadow world. Some of them were even named after his father, honouring the legendary shadow hunter's memory. a hand was raised from the behind row. Slowly a person walked into the front and Max would be damned if he didn't notice that ocean blue eyes.... Everything around him stopped for a second he slowly uttered unsure of himself.

 Everything around him stopped for a second he slowly uttered unsure of himself

"Dad...."
.
.
.
.

Chris looked into his worrying when he first saw Alaxander Winchester's file he did find his picture familiar but hearing Max calling him dad was the biggest surprise for him.

Max made an attempt to move forward only to stumble upon his legs and fall Alaxander moved forward for helping worry and confusion was written all over his face.

"Everybody out NOW...."

Chris shouted "and you...." he pointed at  Alaxander "....You Stay"

Everyone else left with confusion while max was still on the floor looking at Alaxander.

"Can anyone tell me what's happening here..."

Alexander finally decided to speak with a hint of confusion evident in his voice

That voice....the same deep voice that told Max and Rafe bedtime stories... Max never ever in his wildest dreams expected that he'll see his father alive in this lifetime

"Dad...."

Max cried and run to Alaxander he hugged his father like his life depended on it

"Dad you're back dad I'm so sorry dad please forgive me dad..... Baba is still waiting for you dad... please come back no... no... you're back I'm not gonna let you go now.... You'll stay with us right....You're not leaving us right...no we don't let you leave again....

Max himself wasn't sure what was he talking now....

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOCK TO YOU MR...???"

Alexander harshly pulled the blabbering person from the hug. Max flinched hearing Alexander's shouting. He never saw his father this angry.
Chris grabbed his cousin who was definitely out of his mind.

"What's happening here"

Jace voice bloomed through the hall. Jace was supposed to come to the meeting room earlier but he had an emergency mission so he left them with the kids. He made it sure to them that there'll be an official meeting and welcome ceremony  but when he saw the new shadow hunters leaving the hall without introduction ceremony he wanted to know what's happening. Isabella and Clarie also hurried with Jace.

Alaxander looked to the origin of the voice and found Mr and Mrs Herondile along with the head of the institute Mrs Louis.

"I apologise for shouting Mr Herondile but i think these people here may have thought that it'll be amusing to prank me. I kindly advise madam Isabella Luis to rethink about institute supervision."

His voice was calm ,deep  and scary like sea. He made a stren look with Isabelle who looked like she saw a ghost. Jace made an attempt to move forward only to be stopped by his wife.

"I'm sorry for the disturbance.. Mr...."
Clary asked collecting her strength

"Whinchester"

Alexander coldly replied.

"Yes Mr. whinchester... I'll look into the matter."
Clarie gulped.

"Please do... So I'm taking my leave now."
Alexander hurriedly left the room trying not to look at the crying boy.

"No...no he can't leave....Dad....Dad...."

Max tried to run behind him and stopped by Chris.

"CHRIS LEAVE ME NOW....."

Max shouted while eyes still fixed on the retrieving person his fingers sparkled energy, skin was now blue, horns appeared in his head and eyes looked fire Chris gulped but managed to put him down.

"IT'S MY DAD CHRIS I CAN'T LET HIM GO AGAIN....."
Max  screamed with pure agony.

Izzy ran and hugged the boy trying to calm the kid

"It's alright Maxie... it's alright.." She mumbled.

"No.…. no... no i can't let him go please...let me go to him.... please..."

Max was crying and struggling in her arms

"Clarie...i need every information on that boy i need to be sure if he is our Alec or some dopploganger"

Jace said while looking at the fainting boy in Izzy's arms.