Chapter 26

Magnus and Alec stood in the seelie court in front of the queen, who smirked at them.

"Where are they...?" Alec asked in a strong tone.

"Not dead....yet" she grinned, and Magnus curled his fist in rage.

"What do you want from us..?" Alec inquired with hatred in his voice.

"Calm down Mr Winchester oops Lightwood oops Bane..." She laughed.

"Seriously your surname changes every weekend right...is that a parabatai thing...?"

"You clearly need one anyway, don't you?" Magnus smirked back.

The queen's smile faded as she turned to face the couple, angry.

"If I were you i would choose my words more carefully Mr Bane .. considering your son and his lovers safety" . She replied.

"Where is the original Lydia, and what have you done to her? Alec asked.

"You're more clever than i imagined... Alexander..."

"This trick is outdated....this character swap is already used by Jonathan Morgenstern." Magnus replied with a smug tone.

"Yet I will succeed, unlike him," she shouted.

"I'll get powerful I'll destroy every shadow hunter I'll rule the shadow world..." She went on to say

"I thought you wanted revenge on your mother," Alec remarked cautiously.

"Mother, she is not my mother...i was just an undesired monster she had unintentionally created...a meaningless embarrassment." Magnus and Alec exchanged glances. She was becoming increasingly frustrated, just as they had intended.

"Magnus stated, "She hated you because you were weak."

"It wasn't my fault...it was her who chose to sleep with a low-life seelie and making me into a medicore. Then she decided to expel me for maintaining her image...so I vowed to reclaim what was mine..."

"You created the mutants," Alec replied with a knowing tone.

"I did"

"By killing your own kind"

"Everything is right in love and war sweet heart"

"You wanted my power...that's why you killed me...years ago"

"Correction I targeted your children...their power was easy to grasp, and I was about to get what I wanted when you came across to save your child, so I had no choice but to murder you back then, but after you died, your husband kept them hidden from the world until they became powerful....but that doesn't matter anymore, not after seeing how powerful you are today...I swear, Alaxander, our children will be extremely powerful.

Alexander visibly grimaced when he heard that section.

"Bich, please; he's very gay," Magnus said.

"I DON'T CARE...." she shouted.

"Why you want me...you can have anyone you want"

"No you don't understand your power is very much divine angelic just like her"

"Her...?" Alec lifted his eyebrow.

"Yes...that woman that fallen angel....she helped me when the queen banished me...but I saw her power....I was careless i attacked her...she died and her power died with her..."

Magnus clasped Alec's hand, attempting to console his husband. He understands she is referring to Alec's mother.

"Magnus scowled at her, "You killed an angel." "And someone saved your life," he said, showing his true eyes.