Chapter 7

Institute

(Author's POV)

Winchesters stayed away from the shadow world. That was a common fact so when his parents asked Alexander to join the New York institute he was genuinely shocked. But being a child who was caged up his own parents over protectiveness he knows that this was his chance so he grabbed it without a second thought. He dont blame his parents he heard that we was really sick at his childhood he didnt even began to crawl until he was 3 years old so it was common for a parent to worry but that doesnt mean that he was week he got proper training in demon hunting and was capable of beating any demons ass. He often went with demon hunting with his brother and proved himself as affine warrior. but in the family he was known for his sharp judgments and ruling nature.. A warrior with a kings diplomacy that is what he is. Some says that he is just like Alexander lightwood Bane a former Shadow hunter with great achievement. But this Alexander here hated being compared to that one.

"I think my head is spinning." Alexander said rubbing his templates.

"What the hell was that Al....."

"Not now Lay" Alexander scoffed.

"Seriously.....dude I know you are kinda Daddy material but that guy literally called you daddy in front of everyone...."

"He called me Dad not that Daddy" Alexander made a disgusting face.

"Leave it Im getting a head ace".

" Maybe this is some kind of prank you know..... no one here is a fan of Winchesters".
Leo tried look into the another side of the situation.

"Im not here to build a fan club of mine Lay. You know why I'm here".

( LEO TEMPEST - 23 Years old- Doesn't care much about Shadow world- Alexander's best friend, pretending to be his boyfriend for personal reasons)

Alexander sat on the bed thinking about the future. He knows he had responsibilities. Winchesters are like the rouges in the shadow hunters. They had there own ways and most importantly there are not bounded by some stupid rules or laws. 'Kill or protect' that was their motto their only rule. This was the first time their family agreed for a collaboration. one wrong movie and it will start decades of rivalry. There were another families with demon killing legacies who stayed away from the clave. Some of them due to the Hippocratic nature of the clave or some of them who gradually mingled with the mundane life. His best friend Leo's family belonged to the first category too...Leo's great grand father married a werewolf... downworlder as they called them so he was kicked out. Winchesters helped them when no one did and thus both families become thick friends. Things with Clave cooled down with Alexander Bane Lightwood's coming. Actually it was his son who is trying to rejoin all the families with this new training program. Alec does want it to happen he believes that together they can make a better world that is one of reason he needs to complete this training...without any problems.