Chapter 24

Alec turned to face his pouting husband after Leo left. With a sigh, he gave his husband a hug.

"You know you're the only one for me right...?"

Magnus's face lit up with a smile, but he said nothing.

"Please my warlock....don't sulk..." Alec gave the other man a cheek kiss.

"Dad... baba..." Panting, Max stormed through the door.

"What happened blue berry?" Alec questioned his pale-looking son.

Max whispered in a panic, "Leo and Rafe...I can't reach them."

"They must have gone to the institute."Magnus answered.

"No, Baba, there's a problem... I can't seem to find Rafe anywhere.

"But Magnus had a protection charm on him, didn't he?" Alec inquired, perplexed.

"Yes...but... something is off dad." Max responded.

Magnus double-checked his magic.

"Max is right Alec... someone did lock my charm over Rafe...that's why I didn't notice anything..." Magnus expressed concern.

"Max, send a fire message to the institute," Alec stated nervously. Max gave a nod.

"I should have known," Magnus said.

"Magnus, this isn't the time...we need to hurry... you're the strongest warlock ever... track our son," Alec told his husband.

"I can track the place but first I need to draw the pentagram we have to do a ritual" replied Magnus.

"Max portal to institute and bring Jace and others" Max nodded as his father gave him the order.

.
.
.
Max and Magnus began the procedure with Rafe's stelle. Alec stood there with Jace, Izzy, Claire, and Simon. Everyone was concerned about the issue. Rafe and Leo are unquestionably powerful warlocks, and kidnapping them is unthinkable given their abilities. Whoever did this also prevented Magnus from using his magic. This adversary is both powerful and dangerous.

A powerful flame began to burst from the center of the pentagram, which transformed into white and revealed a visage that stunned everyone in the vicinity.

It was Lydia, Rafe's best friend and secretary.

"You...?!" Max yelled angrily.

"Nice to meet you all," she said, evilly smirking.

"Why did you kidnap them...?" Magnus inquired, his voice vehement.

"Obviously to kill you and your entire family son of Asmodeus"

"Who are you?" Alec stated solemnly.

"As expected you always ask the correct question Mr Winchester or should I say Mr. Lightwood Bane.?"

Alec clinched his fist in frustration.

"Tell me where my brother and Leo are?" Max screamed.

"They're safe right now in the realm of Seelies"

"You're the new Seelie queen," Jace exclaimed.

"It took you a long time to figure it out...Yes...I'm the queen, and I believe we have an ancient debt to settle Mr Herondale...but I'll start with your old parabatai and his family...don't worry, I'll come to you later...especially you Clarissa...I expect Alexander and Magnus to be at my door in an hour with bare hands." She spoke this before walking away.

"Let's go, Magnus," Alec remarked to the warlock, who nodded.

"Dad are you seriously planning to go there ?" In a panic, Max inquired.

"You heard her, she wants us..." Alec said.

"Did all of the Seelie queens swear to wreck our lives? With annoyance, Simon said.

"Alec she's definitely planning to kill you both" Izzy went on to say.

"I know but trust me this is the only way..."

"Alec is right Izzy...we can't risk Rafe's and Leo's life" .

"Magnus, you know what happens in the Seelie court...we can't do anything in front of her," Simon worried.

"Even if we all get into there somehow we can't do much as the court is already wicked towards other species" Alec went on to say.

"Not all..." Magnus said.

"What do you mean Magnus?" Clarie inquired.

"Werewolves...they are the only species that have the upper hand in the seely court" . Magnus elaborated.

"I'll contact the pack council leader," Jace responded.

"She gave us one hour we couldn't get a pact in that time" . Alec stated.

"We can still try to persuade them...I know werewolves who can assist us," Magnus reasoned.

"We can't gather a pact that is willing to fight for us and risk their lives, Magnus, and we don't have that much time either." Izzy agreed with her brother.

"So what you say... aunt Izzy we sent my parents to death without any back-up"

"Who says we don't have any back up?" Alec grinned.

"Who?" Jace raised his brow in perplexity.

"My brother."

"Your brother?" Magnus regarded his husband with enquiring eyes.

"Does he know some pack?" Simon inquired.

"He is the pack....true blood alpha of Bacon Hills," Alec said with a smirk.