Chapter 9

Institute

(Author's POV)

"Damn he's hot...Dangerous but hot".
Leo said dreamingly while Alec turned and looked at him with wide eyes.

'Seriously Leo.... that's all youve to say after this".
Alec said in an amused tone.

"Don't blame me dude he's really hot....Hotter than my first boyfriend I must say"
Leo looked at the ceiling and closed his eyes.

"He was going to French fry your head if i hadn't interfered"

"Oh....I forgive hotties and Angry Magnus is a sight to watch" Leo smirked.

"You're hopeless..".Alec shook his head.
His hand unconsciously went to his cheeks remembering the soft palm of other's his heart felt warm and lips curved a little.

"Ah...ah..ah...dude I think you're getting affected by his charm". Leo grinned.

Alec immediately retrieved his hands and composed himself.

"I'm not..".Alec tried to keep his face natural.

"Yet...." Leo laughed

"What?" Alec raised his eyebrow

"You're going to date him dude"

"It's not a date... I'm just going to spend some time with him.....casually".

"Whatever helps you sleep at night...."
Leo winked."..... Al... jokes apart...He thinks that you're his husband and dude he's not gonna sit still until he proves it. This is actually serious".

Leo straightened his back and his eyes weren't being playful anymore.

"I know but I'm going to prove him wrong... I'm not their Alexander... I'm just a normal 18 year old Winchester boy".

Alec said quietly. Leo walked towards the other and put his hands on the other's shoulder.

"Do you really have to do this...we can just go back to our life... away from this shadow world".
Leo said with a sigh. Alec got up to avoid Leo's gaze

"Don't you get it Leo? We are already involved. This world had already been informed about us. That's why I need to prove it. The best way to prove it is to make Magnus Bane acknowledge that I am not his husband".

"You're going to break his heart".

Leo spoke in a deep voice.
Alec took a deep breath and turned towards another.

"Taking a bigger picture, my face can be a weapon for anyone to use against them. I'm going straight forward and giving them the chance to see the truth. It's better to accept the harsh realities before fake hopes will destroy you Leo". His voice was firm.

"You sound right yet heartless" Leo said. "But What if you will fall in love with him?" He added.

"WHAT...?"Alec yelled in confusion.

"Magnus is known as the husband material in the shadow world. It's impossible for a person not to fall in love with him ". Leo stated as a matter of fact.

"He's not my type."Alec protested.

"Oh come on Al... he's everyone's type" Leo giggled.

"It's just 7 days....nothing is going to change". Alec said more like he was trying to assure himself.

"You'll never know".Leo whispered.

"But don't worry you've your handsome sexy boyfriend to protect you".He pointed himself and laughed trying to lighten the mood.