Chapter 17

Alec returned to the Winchester way straight from Idris. He wasn't sure he could handle meeting more people from his previous life, especially his little blueberry. He still can't believe what happened during the ritual.

Flashback

Everything began to tremble as Brother Zachariah performed the ritual. Then a light appeared, and Alec realized that everything had come to a halt around him. Suddenly, the light took the shape of an angel.

Alec dropped to his knees right away acknowledging the presence of an angel

"Raise....child." The angel spoke.

"I am aware that you have a lot of inquiries. I'll make everything clear to you today. Alexander Lightwood Bane you are.

" So...I'm not Winchester?"

"Actually, it's a little confusing because your soul was once half an angel, as you may know". The angel replied.

"What does that mean? Even if I am Alexander Lightwood Bane, my parents must still be Nephilims, not angels, am I right?".

"Let me tell you a story about an angel who, many years ago, fell in love with a Nephilim and abandoned everything to live with her beloved. She received a punishment from heaven and turned mortal. But still their life was beautiful Later, she realized that the fruit of their love was growing inside of her. But things turned into the worse when someone or something assaulted their home, her husband died defending his wife and unborn child. She gave up her life to save the child's soul because she was hurt and realized that she wouldn't be able to survive. Prior to that, she begged a different angel who she trusted to transfer the soul of her child to a powerful warrior of angelic blood, which he did. That warrior woman was Maryse Gideon Lightwood.

"It can't be....my mother.."

"The angel's name was Ithuriel, and when the heavens learned of his deed as punishment, they stripped him of his abilities and forced him to wander the earth until his own blood could save him. Have you ever wondered how an angel so easily fell into Valantine's hands?

"So, why did I have a rebirth?"

"Your angel mother made her choice, but you were innocent, so heaven gave you a choice, you live as a mortal, endure the seven tribulations, and then you'll get a chance to enter heaven as a full angel. But before you could complete your life span as a mortal, however, you were killed so with the wish of heaven, i took your soul and gave it to a couple who were deserving and worthy of it.

"So what am I now..."

"You may be anything you choose, my kid.You can decide to embrace both your past and present and just be who you are. Smiled Castiel.

Your soul has now outlived your mortal life, thus you will soon acquire your powers thanks to your memories of previous lives. You are invited to leave the mortal realm and come live with us, but before you make that decision, allow me to notify you of something very important: the power that killed your angelic mother and father and you was the same power which killed you when you were Alexander Lightwood Bane.

"What .."

"Yes, it is following you and your family, and it is my responsibility as your guardian angel to warn you. We shall meet soon, son. Alec's mind was flooded by memories as Castiel disappeared with the light. The last thing he noticed before he hit the ground was Magnus running over to him while calling his name.
.
.
.

"Alec what happened son..."Mr Winchester asked which brought Alec back to his senses.

"I met the Angel..." Alec said solemnly.

"You know...!" His father was evidently disturbed by the knowledge.

"Yes...and I got my memories back" .

"I see"

"You sent me there so I can figure out things as my own right...?" Alec's question seemed more like a declaration.

"My son knows me better than anyone" . Mr. Winchester chuckled.

"Why....?"

"I know the angel must've told you the answer to that"

"But I wanna hear it from your side" . Alec made a remark.

"Everything Castiel said was true...". Mr Winchester sighed.

"You knew him before this didn't you...?" Alec raised a brow.

"Yes our ancestors had a close relationship with him". Mr Winchester nodded.

"She made the decision...and to this moment we have no regrets about that...you and your brother are both our own children... nothing can change it," his dad stated firmly.

"I know," Alec said with a smile.

"So are you gonna tell them... your family" .

"I'll soon..... they deserve to know" .

"Ah I'll be waiting for my son in law and grandchildren".

Mr. Winchester smiled and hugged his son, and Alec hugged back with a smile in reply.