Chapter 5

Institute

(Author's POV)

Jace was sitting in a chair along with clary he looked at Max who now looked exhausted from the sudden energy burst  and emotional breakdown. Izzy was caressing his head and Simon was walking back and forth in the room.

"Can you stop walking my head spinning watching you walk"
Jace told the daylighter.

"Don't blame me I'm hardly composing my shit together blonde" Simon was biting his nails in worry.

"By the angel Can you too please shut the hell up I'm trying hard to put the pieces together" Claire scoffed while looking at the file of 'Winchesters'

"So he is our Alec or not...." Simon asked Claire

"He is my dad i know I'm sure" Max replied weakly.

"To be Frank we can't be sure of anything kid it can be a trap or he's just someone who just looks like him"

"IT'S MY DAD I KNOW" Max yelled.

"Calm down kid.... I also wish it was my brother but he died I saw him taking his last breath I saw him getting buried..." Izzy said being emotional

"Is there any chance of rebirth or something"

Simon said seeing the condition of his wife

"Don't be such a fool there's no such thing it's only in mundane fantasy books" Jace said irritated.

'Vampires were only existed in my fantasy books until become one so don't start with me"

"Nephilim's spirit join the angel after their death. So its impossible for them to reincarnate. You were in his funeral we saw his spirit joining the others..."

Izzy tried to make her husband understand the scenario.

"What about we take him to the silent brothers and make him spill everything"

Simon said while thinking all the possibilities."

"Not a chance he is Winchester" Jace said immediately.

"What about that" Now Chris was getting curious too.

"Winchester is  an ancient family of demon hunters blessed by the angels directly rumors even say that an angel walked among them as one of them. They refused our ways of demon hunting for years actually they stayed away from us until now...

"Until now ? Chris asked

"Yeah they send us their younger shadow hunter which is none other than this Alexander with lot of terms and conditions directly made with the clave so we can't make any sudden move without proper planning it's dangerous" Jace added.

"I think we must tell magnus he needs to know Simon stated as a matter of fact"

"Can you control him that man lost his everything with Alec telling him about this Winchester kid will only bring havoc"

Jace also wanted this Alexander to be his Alec but he knows the harsh reality and he was forcing him to stay away from the dangerous thing called 'Hope'

"He's gonna find out anyway it's better we prepare him secrets always had done damages to us brother"

Izzy laid her head on the back of the couch.

"He can't be Alec he is just 18 years old".

Jace said more like assuring himself Jace knows that his brother was dead and he needs to accept that.

"And that is the main reason that we need to tell Magnus soon so that he can be prepared to see the face of his husband in a stranger Magnus needs to be prepared" Claire sighed.

Stranger that word stung everyone but broke something in Max who was ready to fight the angels even if they came to them and told him his dad is back. Izzy closed her eyes and opened it after taking a deep breath.

"Claire.....send a fire message to both Magnus and Rafe... tell them to come to the institute as soon as possible.

"Are you sure Izzy" Simon asked his wife.

"Yes...."Her voice was strong Isabelle lightwood was anything but not a coward she knows she had to fight this battle in a tough way and she was not expecting anything easier anyway.

____