Chapter 8

(Author's POV)

Meanwhile on the other side of the door Magnus can hear his own rapid heartbeats. His mind was wandering with millions of possibilities. Simon was at his side taking deep breaths and preparing him for the worst.

Suddenly the door opened and there was a young boy standing at the door with shocked expression.

"Mr. Bane...?"

Leo was definitely not expecting the man thirsted over a second over will be standing over his door.did he hear anything Leo thought.

"Leo.."

Magnus heard a faint voice from inside. It sounded exactly like his husbands. He took a deep breath he needs to be in clear mind. He cant let his emotions cloud his state of mind. It can be a trap that man inside can be a made with spell, magic or whatever in this world.

"Sorry for distributing" Simon said in a polite manner I'm Simon Lewis By the way..." He offered a handshake.

"It's fine...I'm Leo Tempest " Leo returned the handshake. "Hmm...Please come in.... Leo offered.

Both Simon and Magnus stepped in.Magnus's eyes were searching someone and when his eyes finally met the world stopped for him.

Magnus's eyes were searching someone and when his eyes finally met the world stopped for him

Alexander..Magnus chocked upon his words. Simon was shocked this man looks exact replica of Alexander

"Mr. Bane"

Alec didnt know why he has an urge to hug this man and forget about everything elseThere was nothing but longing and pain can be found in those eyes which he hated for some unknown reason.

"Alexander..."

Magnus slowly moved forward to Alec and slowly caressed Alecs cheek with his trembling hands.

"It's you...."

He slightly chuckled through tears. The man he loved with all his heart and soul. There wasn't a night passed in his life after Alexander's death when he didn't cry his heart out mourning on his cursed fate.But now it feels like he can finally breathe wave of peace washed over his soul after years of pure agony.

"Oh oh...Mr Bane I'm pretty sure that youre confused right now but he just looks like your husband but the man you're dealing with is my boyfriend".

"What...."Simon yelled.

Magnus retrieved his hand from the others cheek only to burst it with a huge red energy. Simon knew it was his queue he grabbed Magnus's shoulder to stop him before he burn the other to ashes. Alec was suddenly brought back into his senses and threw himself in front of Magnus shielding Leo from the other's wrath.
Magnus feels like his heart is breaking into pieces seeing his Alexander protecting some random guy.

"Alexander....why?" Magnus whispered.

"Mr. Bane...I'm not your husband." Alec spoke in a deep voice.

Is that possible to make a million pieces broke into million pieces again Magnus think his heart just did.His tears were falling not caring of his image or pride.He was broken again.

" I'm sorry for your lose Mr. Bane. We understand your feelings but I don't think just because he looks like your late husband means random people can come into our life out of nowhere and claim him".

Leo said even though he felt sorry for the other.

"I'm sorry Mr. Tempest... but it's shocking for us too...your friend here is looking like Alec in every possible way...."Simon tried to reason.

"Well I'm not him" Alexander gritted his teeth.

"Are you sure that you're not my Alexander?".

Magnus was looking directly into those ocean blue orbs like he was trying to scan the others soul.

"Yes"
Alec tried to make his voice sharp avoiding sharp gaze and the pain in the others voice.

"Prove it...".
Magnus asked wiping his tears.

"WHAT.... "Leo yelled in confusion while Alec raised his eyebrow.

Simon remained silent but he was getting tensed not knowing where this conversation was going.

'You can fool everyone... including yourself...but you can't fool me love.I know you inside out....Even the god himself said that you're not my husband I'm not going to believe him'. Magnus thought.

"Look man he is my boyfriend not your husband do you want me to kiss him here and prove that."Leo chew out.

"One more word about him and I'll blast you here now kid."

Magnus gritted while controlling his rage. Which spent shivers to other Spain but Alec felt a fire pool in his stomach. He bite his inner cheeks to remain unresponsive.

"How do you want me to prove it?
Alec asked in a well defended tone.

"Al...you don't have to" Leo tried to interfere.

"No Leo I dont want more people running through the door calling me dad or husband.let's put an end to all of this. Alec gritted out eyes were fixed on Magnus. Magnus gave him a painful smile in return.

"7 days you've to be with me."

"Not a chance" Leo yelled. Alec was silent

"Explain" Alec said he was judging every bit of Magnus with his scary deep gaze.

"In these 7 days I'll try to prove that you're my husband all you need is to be with me. If I fail That means you're not him". Magnus replied with determination.

"I'm not gonna agree to this madness". Leo looked at both Magnus and Alec.

"Who said I'm asking for your approval boy all I need to be is a yes from him". Magnus sneers at Leo.

"And you think he will agree...?" Leo rolled his eyes.

"I'll not make you feel uncomfortable in any way... if that's what your little boyfriend is scared of". Magnus said in a monotonous tone.

"Trust me Mr. Bane that's the least of my worries my boyfriend here can protect himself" Leo smirked.

Magnus gritted his teeth he didn't like the way this boy kept calling his Alexander Boyfriend.

"So is that a deal?" Magnus asked completely ignoring Leo

"You've my word Mr. Bane". Alec replied

"Al...".
Leo was surely tensed by hearing all these.

"Do you trust me?" Alec asked Leo.

"With my heart and soul br...umm ba..by" Leo replied.

Alec tried not cringe at that baby. He was mentally cursing the promise he made to the other to act as boyfriends. But little did he know that word made Magnuss heart bleed a little.

"So it's a deal then I'll see you tomorrow" Magnus said with a smug.

Simon on the other hand was already getting a headache thinking about the future. He leaned towards Leo and whispered

"Word of advice kid.... don't ever try to go against him you won't be able to make it out alive next time" He patted the other's shoulder on which Leo gulped.

While Magnus on the part was thinking about the future scenarios. He knows that Alec wasnt lying about his identity so he had to act fast. He needs to find out the truth and more importantly he had to keep him safe because Magnus know if the shadow world got a hint of it his Alexander's life is in danger and he cant afford it at any cost.