Chapter 7: Dad's opinion

AN: Finally finished this chapter, made it extra to make up for it being late, I've been really busy lately with school stuff AKA coursework and revision for my exam resit...Anyway, the last part of it might be a bit sloppy, I finished writing it at 3 in the morning so...But anyway, enjoy.

Warning; begining of this chapter is crappy and very predictable but it has a meaning.

I looked at Barry then at Kyle “Why are you doing this, Kyle? Just go” I said from behind Barry, Kyle glared at me and stepped forwards, pressing the gun to Barry’s head “Leave, Kaitlin’s my girlfriend, not yours” Kyle said through gritted teeth “No, Kyle, I was your girlfriend then you tried to murder my best friend” I snapped at him, he turned to me but kept the gun against Barry’s head “Please, Kyle, just stop” I said, Kyle looked at Barry then at me “No” Kyle said and pulled the trigger on the gun.

“NO!” I screamed and sat up, I looked around and I was on the sofa of the guest house. “Wha-What?” I said, I looked beside me and saw Barry looking at me, concern written all over his face. “Kaits? You okay?” He asked, “Where’s Kyle?” I asked, franticly looking around “Kyle’s not here, Kaits” Barry said, he took my hand in his and kissed it “I think we should take her home, I’ll get the car” Maggie said and went out of the living room. Once I’d gather my stuff together, I got into Maggie’s car and she drove out and down the road to my house “Evening, Maggie, what’s happened?” My dad asked, he stepped back to let me and Maggie walk in, he went to the kitchen and put the kettle on. “She had another fit, Michael, you need to get her checked out, she woke up thinking Kyle was somewhere around” I could hear Maggie telling my dad in the kitchen, I sat on the sofa, just staring at the wall. “I’ll take her soon” dad said, “No, Michael, you need to take her now! Tomorrow at least, there could be something seriously wrong with her!” Maggie said, my brain snapped and rose from the sofa and ran up the stairs.

I walked up the drive of the familiar house that had pretty much become a second home, I wasn’t calling for the boy, I was calling for the girl. “Kaitlin!” Dynasty exclaimed as she opened the door, I smiled and hugged her tight before walking inside. “Come on Kacey!” Dynasty shouted as she finished doing her bag and put her ear rings in “Kacey, come on! We’re gonna be late! Get a move on!” Dynasty shouted again, I looked at her before walking to the bottom of the stairs “Oi, Kace! Come on!” I shouted up the stairs, I looked to Dynasty before she ran over and screamed up at her sister, I rolled my eyes and watched her go up the stairs to Kacey’s room. I heard her knocking before “I give up, I’ll see you at school” and Dynasty descended down the stairs, she grabbed her bag and we walked out. “I could really kill that girl sometimes” Dynasty moaned as we walked, “Oh quit ya moaning, stand still and bend down” I said, she obeyed and I jumped on her back. “Arugh, Kaitlin!” Dynasty groaned but started walking with me on her back towards school. Once we were in school I jumped off her back and ran off to where I was meeting Barry “Hey, beautiful” he said as I ran into the bike shed, I smiled and wrapped my arms round his neck and pressed my lips against his. We suddenly pulled away when we heard someone ride in on a bike; I smiled when I saw it was Kacey “Finally made it in time then?” I asked, Kacey laughed and got off her bike, I looked over at the entrance and saw Imogen “I’ll see you late, baby” I said and quickly kissed him before walking off with Imogen. “How are you feeling then? I heard about last night…” Imogen said, she hadn’t been at the party, couldn’t make it apparently but I didn’t mind. “I’m alright…Dad’s taking me to the doctors later about my fits…” I said, I looked at her then down at the floor, I flinched a little when I felt her hand on my back but smiled when she smiled at me. We walked into the school and walked over to Dynasty, Scout, Rhiannon, Harley and Lulu, “How ya feelin’ Kaitlin?” Harley asked as we walked over, I told them all what I’d already told Imogen but looked up when I heard Barry. I rolled my eyes when I heard him asking Harley if he wanted to bet on the football match and carried on my conversation with Dynasty.