SMALL TALK(Y/N)

I thought about it, but eventually I sit down next to the cute boy, with curls that I can swear they are paid actors, beautiful blue eyes and a perfectly sculpted face.

Y-  You know... F1 is not easy, especially for rookies. (I don't know if I said it for his reassurance or for both of us). You should be more easy going with yourself at the beginning. I can assure you that when I look at you I see an excellent driver that will beat records and win championships.

L- I think you should say that to yourself too. You know, Y/n you are very talented and the fact you are the first woman in F1 should push you for wins and championships. He smiled to me, a really pretty smile I could say.

I smiled. His presence makes it easy to be around him and it just lightens your mood.

L- You should smile more, it really suits you. And you have a beautiful smile.

I could feel my cheeks getting red and I just covered my face so he couldn't see what a small compliment from him can do to me.

Some minutes passed in silent, but a comfortable silent, one that I can barely have with anyone. I think we both relaxed since Lando started laughing by himself.

Y- Que?

L- We shouldn't do this, Carlos would be so mad on us if he finds out.

Y- What does Carlos have to do with it?

L- You know what I mean, he said very serious.

Y-No I don't, I said laughing.

L-Well you two are...

And when he was about to finish his sentence my phone rang, another moment ruined. Amazing!

Y- Sorry. You said?

L- Oh it doesn't matter. You should probably go. Good luck with FP2 I know you will do great. And thank you for the speech. *He helped me getting up and I could feel a tension going through my arm when I touched his.*

Y-Oh, no problem. Thank you also... for your words. Hopefully it goes better for both of us. Good luck.

I gave him a "thank you" and friendly hug and left without turning my head back, but I knew he was standing there taken back from my hug and I just smiled to myself.