ARE YOU OK? (Y/N)

Lando is out the door and i start packing my stuff. A few minutes and boxes filled after i get to the shelf over my bed. And then i see it... a picture with me and Carlos from when we were kids and our dad took us both karting. I feel a tear down my cheek. I sit down on the bed and just stare at the photo. I hear the door open but i am too numb to react. I hear Lando searching for me and when he gets at the door of my bedroom he quickly runs to me and sits on the carpet so his eyes are leveled with mine.

-Hey... why are you crying? he asks me concerned.

I finally have the courage to look at him and i see a guilty feeling in his eyes and that just brakes my heart.

-It- it's just that.... i miss Carlos and i am mad at him for leaving me and i just feel like... my whole life, everything i have built is coming down

-Ohh Y/n... darling i am so sorry about Carlos and you know i am and if i could change anything i would...

-I know and- and i am so grateful for having you by my side and i want you to know that if i could go back and change anything... i wouldn't... because you are one of the best thing in my life and i am not planning on loosing you.

-I know baby... i know...

He hugs me tight, hugs me with all his love and i love it. We just hug until i am able to stop crying and get my heart rate back on track.

-Right, so how was the run? i ask Lando while wiping my last tear off and smiling at his cute face.

-It was nice...

-I see you didn't get lost!

-I ALMOST DID! he jokes and laughs and i punch him while laughing.

-Alright alright now off you go to the gym!

-Yes ma'am!

After a few minutes i head to the gym room to give Lando a bottle of water. I slightly open the door and i see Lando sitting at a machine with his face covered by his hands. I go to him and take his hands into mine. He is crying.

-No Lando... you weren't supposed to cry. i smile at him.

He doesn't look at me.

-Lando, what's going on? Are you ok? You are scarring me!

He still doesn't look at me and i really am getting scared.

-Lando please, just look at me. please. my voice begins to brake and tears form in my eyes. please...

He doesn't look at me but he pull me on his legs and hugs me by my waist. Both crying, both being exhauster from the situation I created. We just stay there in our own little world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heeyy! I was able to write another one now during the grand prix and i am really happy i did! Hope you like this idea, next part will be on Friday or the next week since i am not home during the weekend. Hope you enjoy and thank you for your support!