THE PARTY (Y/N)

I still can't believe I accepted to go to the party! I am not really a talking person and most definitely not a party or club one. But afterall I just scored points in my first formula 1 race! The team was so proud of me and they said to enjoy and have fun tonight. I don't know how Carlos will react when he finds out I came to the party after I told him that I won't, even though he begged me and now I come with Lando.

The car ride was short and silent, both of us just admiring the beauty of the city during the night. We arrived at the club and started to move through the crowd. Lando took my hand and guided me through the people that were dancing. His touch was sending shivers all over my body and I could feel my cheeks burning and probably looking like a tomato. I finally see some familiar faces. Carlos sees me and comes right towards me.

-Hey! Y/n you said you wouldn't come?! How are you here?

-Well Lando convinced me to come and offered me a free ride so I couldn't decline! * I look at Lando smiling*

-And why are you guys holding each other's hand? * Carlos askes with a mad face looking between me, Lando and our intertwined hands.

We quickly move our hand for each other. I didn't even realized we were still holding.

-Oh, no worries mate! I just helped Y/n get through the crowd since everyone was pushing her while dancing.

-Ok well have fun! Oh, Y/n do you want me to introduce to the other drivers?

-Sure yeah! *I turn to face Lando and whisper*. Thank you again! I will see you around!

-Oh no problem! Thanks for coming and have fun!

And with that I go after Carlos.

After a few hours I met the most of the drivers and they are pretty nice! I decided to get myself another drink so I go to the bar and sit on a chair. A man sat down right next to me and I could smell that he was wasted. When I get my drink I place it on the table and look at my phone because I got a notification. I head back to the others and take a sip of my drink. It had a weird taste to it but I don't think too much about it. I sit down next to Lando since that was the only spot left.

-Hey. * he says shy*

-Hi!

-Do you feel ok? You don't look fine.

-I don't know. I don't feel really good but I only had 3 drinks and usually I am good with alcohol. Oh my god! I think I am going to throw up.

I get up and almost fall but Lando catches me in time and helps me to the bathroom where I throw up. He gently moves his hand up and down on my back while holdinh my hair back.

-I think the guy from the bar spiked my drink.

-What guy? I am going to beat the s*it out off him.* he almost gets up and I can fell his anger*

-Lando please. Stay here.

He sits back down and continues stroking my back.

-Umm... Could you take me home? Or you know what? This has been already really embarrassing and I will call a cab, I am sure you still want to stay.

When I try to get up on my feet my vision becomes blurry and then I faint right there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Another part will be up a bit later. I hope you like it and if you have any ideas please comment them.