MORNING (LANDO)

I think it has been like 2 hours since i convinced Y/n to come and sleep with me. And i will admit it, it was so worth it. I could really get used to waking up next to her every single day. Y/n woke up a few minutes later but we just sat in there in a hug and talking about the day and what plans we have. We decided to make some pancakes together. After a flour fight and almost a kiss, yep ALMOST a kiss because my amazing trainer picked up the worst timing to call me, we finish breakfast and get the day started.

-Hey man, is everything alright? i say while looking at Y/n with a sorry face.

-Um yeah, it's just that i know you are not home but there's been some changes in the workout plan and today you should at least go for a run and do some sets. he says with a sorry voice.

-Mate... i don't have where to go running or find a gym. i sigh

Y/n is looking and shaking her hands as like telling me to stop talking. I look at her unsure what she is doing, but than she takes my hand and guides me to another place of the apartment, one i haven't seen before. It's a fricking gym inside the house! It actually makes a lot of sense since Carlos and Y/n needed to train.

-You know what mate... send me the sets and i will find a solution

-YOU ARE GOING TO KEEP UP WITH YOUR TRAIN PLAN! Just because i dragged you into my sht doesn't mean you are going to loose track of your career.

-But darling... you didn't drag me anywhere, i want to be here... with you.

We lock our eyes together and i get lost in them again, until Y/n brings me back to reality with some more yelling.

-DON'T YOU DARE SEDUCE ME WITH YOUR GORGEOUS EYES, MR. NORRIS! Go and put on some running clothes and get your ass moving.

-okey, okey. I raise my hands in defense and start walking to my room. Gorgeous eyes you said, huh? i turn my head to mock her and she THROWS a pillow in my HEAD!

-SHUT UP!

I change and get ready to head out.

-If i get lost, it's your fault.

-Yeah, yeah, stop whining.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys! i am hoping to write another part today as i have a really good idea, but if not... then it will be worth waiting. I promise! I hope you enjoy and thank you for your support!