I HAD TO... (LANDO)

Yep. Y/n said right when she said we are in deep sht, because WE ARE! Well at least I know she confronted Carlos already. Wanna find out how I know? Well... A FRICKING MAD CARLOS SAINZ JR. is yelling at me to open the door and I swear to god if I don't open it in the next minute that door will be on the ground.

I open the door really hoping I will be alive after the next few minutes.

-WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, LANDO?!

-WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?! YOU ALMOST KNOCKED DOWN MY FRICKING DOOR, MATE!

-I AM NOT YOUR MATE ANYMORE. DO YOU HEAR ME?!

-OH COME ON! YOU ARE OVERREACTING RIGHT NOW. SO GET OUT

-OH YEAH?! WELL YOU AND THAT UNGRATEFUL BRAT DESERVE EACHOTHER! (what did he call her?! ungrateful brat?! I sear I can feel flames coming out of my ears)

-WHAT DID YOU CALL HER?! I SWEAR TO GOD CARLOS IF YOU CALL HER EVER AGAIN LIKE THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WILL DO!

-OH I AM GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO. YOU WILL NEVER TALK TO Y/N, TOUCH HER OR EVEN BE NEAR HEAR AGAIN. YOU WILL IGNORE HER!

-AND WHAT IF I DON'T?! WHAT? YOU ARE GOING TO KICK ME OUT OF THE TEAM? WLL DO IT I DON'T CARE... OH WAIT YOU CAN'T!

-LANDO I SWEAR YOU ARE TESTING MY LIMITS!

-WELL SHOW ME YOUR LIMITS! TELL ME WHAT WILL YOU DO IF I EVEN LOOK AT HER?!

-I WILL CALL ALL HER SPONSORS AND CANCEL THEM! AFTER ALL I MANAGED TO PULL STRINGS FOR HER TO GET INTO F1, NOW I CAN DELETE ALL HER FUTURE IN THE GOD DAMN MOTORSPORT!

-YOU WOULDN'T DARE! SHE IS YOUR SISTER!

-YOU WANT ME TO DO IT RIGHT NOW?1 FINE! *he takes his phone out of his pocket and starts dialing a number. HOW COULD HE BETRAY HIS SISTER LIKE THAT?1 I get that he is mad but really?! But I can't let this fall on Y/n I have to let her go...*

-FINE! I WILL LEAVE HER, BUT DON'T YOU DARE RUIN HER FUTURE IN F1 OR MOTORSPORT! AND NOW GET OUT!

I can't believe I just did that. But it's for Y/n. I would have blamed me for the rest of my life in case her motorsport career would stop here.

I take my phone and I open my conversation with Y/n.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey! I know it's later than usual but a new part will be up soon so stay tuned!