I CHOSE YOU(BOTH)

Y/N

I can not believe Carlos is asking me this right now, i had higher expectations from him, but i guess i was wrong...

At that moment my mind flew at Lando who was probably standing in the kitchen listening to me fighting with Carlos. I just don't want to know what he is thinking in these moments. Then i think of Carlos, my brother who had always been there for me...

But it's time to make a decision...

-It's...

LANDO

Silence, that's all i hear. Or maybe my brain just refuses to hear Y/n leaving me... I am sat on the floor with my hands covering my ears, trying to zone out of the moment. My eyes and cheeks full of tears, i can barely see a thing. That's when i hear the front door closing, that's it, she is gone... A few second later i can make out that the door in front of me is moving, but i think is just an impression since tears got the best of my eyes and took over mt sight. But i see a pair of feet in front of me. It's Y/n, maybe she came to say goodbye..

-Are you leaving with him? i ask, but i already now the answer, i am not even able to look up to her, full of shame and embarrassment.
-I am not Lando, i chose you!
I finally look at her and a smile appears on my face.

Y/n

I see a smile building on his face and that makes me instantly happy. I jump over him in excitement and full of happiness while i embrace him into a hug full of love. He throws his arms around me and hugs me back with as much love. I feel tears of happiness form into my eyes and i just smile like crazy while breathing in his cologne. I look into his eyes and lock the contact. Then out of nowhere we both pull into a kiss. It feels so right that the guilt of choosing Lando over Carlos washes away and i know i made the good decision.
-Thank you, thank you, thank you! He says and kisses me all over my face.
-If anyone would have to say thank you, that would be me. Thank you for staying next to me even if we don't know each other for a long time. And with that i place another kiss on his perfect soft lips.

LANDO

i can't believe this is happening! SHE CHOSE ME! She is staying with me and she is not leaving. I am the happiest man alive right this moment! We just stay into a hug while she smiles from a ear to another and i say quietly compliments and thankful word into her ears. I don't realise time passing until i see that Y/n is not moving anymore and her breath is slow. She must be asleep. I slowly get up without waking her and carry her to her bedroom. There is see that it has been over 1 hour since i came back home, it is crazy how time passes when she is next to me. I go over to my room after settling her into her bed and i go to sleep with a smile on my face.

Y/n

I slowly open my eyes and i see that i am in my room, not sure how i got here. Last thing i remember was laying on the floor next to Lando and hearing his beautiful voice whispering things in my ears. But i don't feel right and i know why...
Still half asleep i get up and open my door, i walk over to Lando's and open it. He is fast asleep but i still get in. I pull over the blanket and i sit next to him, now i feel ok. I set the pillow right and lay in bed. Lando's arm not long after get's over me and pulls me into him.
-hey! He says with his eyes closed and a sleepy voice.
-hey! I look at his beautiful features and smile.
-missed me? He says jokingly and slowly opens his eyes.
-yeah, i did. I smile and place a kiss on his lips. It keeps feeling more natural with every kiss and i love it.
He kisses me back and pulls into a hug. Then both of us fall fast asleep.
—————————————————————————
Hey guys! Here is a new part and a really long and cute one! Hope you like it and thank you again for all the suport you have shown me!