IT'S NOT LOOKING GOOD (Y/N)

Well thank you Lando for letting me explain this absolutely terrifying situation. As soon as I opened the door to my room with Lando holding my hand (Just so you know... we weren't planning on doing the dirty, I invited him over for a film, since both of us had flights tomorrow i knew we were in deep sht. Wondered how I knew? Well Carlos was sitting right in front of us with the most horrifying face I have ever seen. Honestly! He out took himself and trust me... Carlos is never selfish when it comes to expressions.

-YOU BETTER RUN! I tell Lando. And I mean it.

-Don't you want me to stay? *he whispers*

Carlos starts pacing towards us, my eyes widen and whisper back to Lando.

-Run.

He does what I say and Carlos is staying right in front of my face and tries to get past me but I hold my hand and push him back in the room.

( author: I want you to imagine the next conversation in spanish because it's too long to translate everything.:))

-Are you crazy?

-I am the one crazy? You entered my room without me knowing and waited for me?! And you have the face translated "I am going to kill you both"

-THATS BECUASE I AM GOING TO KILL YOU BOTH! Really Y/n?! Lando? From all the people in the world you chose my best friend?!

-CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP?! AND WHAT IF HE IS YOUR FRIEND? I AM NOT GOING TO STEAL HIM FROM YOU! And all your friends are drives, unless you want me to talk to your engineer, which would be really weird. You know I want someone who understands the type of lifestyle I have. AND THAT ONLY DRIVERS CAN UNDERSTAND. AND IT SEEMS LIKE ALL OF THEM ARE YOUR FRIENDS. So please... tell me, what do you want me to do? die alone with 20 cats in a one room apartment? OR WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP, DROP THE ATTITUDE AND THE SELFISHNES AND LET ME LIVE A LIFE!

He just stares at me.*scoff* I can not believe this man. First he yells at me and now he just stays there and says nothing?! I swear if he would have been younger than me I would punch him so he could get his minds back on track cause right now I can't deal with a toddler. I JUST HAD THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE, WITH AN AMAZING GUY THAT I LIKE AND HE MAKES ME LOOK LIKE THE BAD PERSON.

-NO! YOU LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE UNGRATEFUL BRAT! I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING FOR YOU!! EVERYTHING! AND I ASK YOU ONE THING! ONE! AND THEN I FIND YOU WITH HIM! MY BEST FRIEND Y/N! BEST FRIEND!

He didn't just call me ungrateful brat. I am fuming with anger but my eyes trait me and tears start falling on my cheeks.

-GET OUT RIGHT NOW! GET OUT! *I start pushing Carlos to the door . I just can't believe him! HOW COULD HE?!*

-No Y/n I didn't mean it! * he tries to apologies, but it's too late and I smack the door in front of his eyes*

I fall on the ground, leaning against the door. Tears start to make my beautiful black dress that I bought for this occasion wet. The perfect night is now ruined! And it's just Carlos' fault. GOD SOMETIMES I HATE HIM!

Thoughts race through my mind, but all I can think about is Lando. I wonder how it's going for him because I am sure Carlos went to him, I hope he is still alive. But I guess we will find out in the next chapter. Until then... I will probably stay here crying.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well.... That's it for today. I hope I made you fall in love with the story because I definitely did! And trust me when I say the next part can make you suffer... cry... or even stop reading it. But hey?! What's a love story without drama, right? Well I will see you next time and keep your fingers crossed for Lando. Oh and if you have any ideas, tips or questions please comment them here or tik tok, because they help. Thank you and enjoy!