THE "DATE" (Y/N)

It's been a week since Lando invited me to dinner. He still says it's not a date, it just slipped, but I think he likes me too. But honestly I don't want to know how Carlos would react if me and Lando ended up together. Both our races ended fine, Lando finished P10 and I managed to keep P11 after a collision with Pierre Gasly. So I decided to buy Lando a little gift for his first point in F1. I bought him a little Bahrain flag, since there is where the race was, and to write on it a few congratulations and some inspirational messages. It's not really a grand gesture but I like being creative and I like offering small gifts.

I start to get ready. I take a long, relaxing shower. I do my hair, make up and pick my outfit. A simple silk black dress, with gold heels and a gold bag to match them. I could feel the nerves and butterflies appearing. I haven't gone to a dinner alone with a man in so long, and I can't remember the last date I had. My career takes all my time, and nobody is interested in someone who doesn't have time at all, so it's quiet nice that I have someone that understands. I was making sure that I look alright and I look at my phone. Exactly when it turns 6:45 he knocked on the door.

-Buenas tardes, señorita! *he is sitting in the door frame with a huge bouquet of red roses, probably because he remembered about that one time that I told him that they are my favorite flowers, and a huge smile on his face. He wears a pair of dark blue jeans and beautiful crewneck. I think I will still it from him.*

-Buenas noches, señor! * I say laughing at how the conversation started*

-That's all I have learned for tonight! 8he laughs* And these beautiful flowers are for this beautiful lady! *he hands them to me and I hurry to put them in a vase and head out the door*

-I am going to tell you what I think right now. I think you waited the clock to be 6:45 sharp to knock on the door. *I say pretty confident*

-Well from that I understand that you were also looking at the time. *he gives me a cheeky grin*

He guides me to his car, which is again parked in the hotel's underground parking lot. I decide to let him know about the present at the restaurant, because he needs to focus on driving right now.

-I wanted to say again, congratulations on your first points!

-Thank you, Y/n! I could say you drove pretty good, you were just unlucky with the collision and stuff.

-Well... yeah. I don't think neither me or Pierre could have done anything different to prevent it soo. Anyways, my team was proud that I didn't DNF, so that's a plus. *I smile at him and he smiles back*.

We arrived at the restaurant that Lando chose. It looks pretty simple since I told him I don't need or want anything fancy. We sit down at the table the waiter showed us to, Lando pulled the chair for me to sit. God I want my future husband to do these little things for me.

-If you don't mind, what is in that bag you have been carryibng all around?* then I remember about the gift*

-Oh yea! This is for you. It's a little gift for scoring your first point in F1. It's nothing big, but I had this idea and said why not. And I also really like giving gifts. *I wink at him*.

-Ohhh thank you! You really didn't have to give me anything.

I give him the bag over the table and he opens it. He starts waving the flag just like a little kid and then takes a minute to read the text on it.

-I hope I didn't make mistakes... I had to use google translate a lot! *I laugh and he joins me*

-It's absolutely perfect. Thank you. 8he gets up and gives me a hug*

-Well it's the least I can do after you saved my as* in the club last week and now you took me to dinner. *I smile at him*.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Had a little trouble writing it as I wanted to include some details but I didn't know how exactly, but I managed. I don't know if tomorrow will be a part or two, I will do my best. But be prepared cause Lando's version is next and his thoughts will give you butterflies! At least I hope! Hope you enjoy and if you have any thoughts or ideas please let me know!