I AM SORRY (DUAL)

Carlos pov:

I realized i fckd up when i heard Y/n crying while begging me to stop fighting Lando. It's another level of pain when your sibling is crying because of you. I can see how much they care for eachother, y/n leaving me for him and accepting being in the spotlights as Lando's girlfriend must have been a huge decision for her which proves their love for eachother.

After i got out of the car i went straight to m y driver's room frustrated by the decisions that i took the past months. I grab my phone and text y/n:

can you please come to my room?

i will be there in a sec, but i have to go to the podium.

Y/n pov:

i am heading towards Carlos' room, my heart is going to explode because of how many emotions and thoughts go thorough my mind. i hope everything goes well, i just want my brother back.

I get to the door and take a deep breath before i enter the room. i see a sad Carlos standing there, in front of me. Without hesitation i go for a hug, unsure if he will hug me back i wrap my hands around his neck and just inhale his scent that i have missed so much. I can sense he is taken back and surprised by the hug but he returns it, with so much love, i feel i got my brother back. we stayed like that for a while, but then i feel water dripping on my shoulder. i brake the hug and i see carlos with tears in his eyes just smiling at me.

-don't cry like an idiot! i laugh at him. we should talk, but i have to go to the podium right now.

he just shakes his head in agreement.

-come with me! i give him my hand which he takes and we both break into a run towards the podium.

with Carlos' help we managed to get to the front. i stay there looking upwards when lando comes inro view. i cannot be prouder of him. i just smile and film the celebration on my phone. the whole time carlos has hold me into a side hug and feel happy for him being here.

Carlos pov:

i see how they look at eachother, there is no part of them that doesn't love the orther. i can't help but feel happy that they found eachother now and i regret ever hurting them. i just want my sister and bestfriend back.

after the celebration i pull them both into a hug and i whisper:

i am sorry.

and they whisper back:

us too.

THE END OF SEASON 1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT'S OVER SEASON 1! i will take short brake until you guys decide which story i should write next, but season 2 will be back probably in the summer or autumn. hope you enjoy and take you for the support!