A GOOD FRIEND (LANDO)

She fainted right next to me . Gladly I caught her in time so she didn't fall on the ground. I picked her up, bride style and went straight to the others trying to find Carlos.

-Mate! I think Y/n has been spiked. I went with her to the bathroom because she had to throw up and then she fainted.

-Oh no! Not again! * what did he mean "not again"?!*

- I can take her back since I didn't drink if you want.

-Thank you mate! You are the best. Please text me when you arrive and let me know how she is feeling.

-No problem. I will!

I arrived to the car, fortunately there were no paparazzi waiting so I just had to concentrate on Y/n.

I put her in the passenger seat and buckled the seat belt. I quickly jump in the car and take off.

We quickly arrive at the hotel and I quickly text Carlos. She started to wake up but I don't think she was conscious. When I wanted to pick her up she said she could walk by herself which made me feel relived. we got to the elevator and I was waiting for her to press the button for her floor but she was just staring.

- Umm... on which floor is your room?

-I- I don't know. she answers clearly mad at herself for not remembering. I think I could hear her sobbing in silence.

- Hey, hey! It's ok. Is it ok if we go to my room for the night and I will give you some clothes to change? Because I am sure as hell that that little pretty dress is not comfortable. *I smile at her*

-That's more than ok. *she laughs at my joke*

I hug her tight, knowing that it will help. I press the button for my floor. When the doors opened she stared at me with puppy eyes and a smile.

-Can I open the door? she asked while begging with her hands Infront of her face.

-Sure. *I say a bit confused*

-Don't laugh! I love opening doors at hotels. Okay?!

I give her the keys and she unlocks the door. She quickly runs to the bathroom and I follow her.

-I think I am going to throw up again.

I tuck her hair behind her ears and stroke her back gently trying to calm her down.

-This is so embarrassing. *she says while lining with her back on the wall.

-It's fine! It's not your fault. It's the guy's that put something into someone's drink as beautiful as you.

-But it happened. Again! I should have been more careful since the last time.

-I am sorry for asking but you and also Carlos said "again". What do you mean by that?

-I was in highschool at a party and I took my eyes from my cup for one second. And then the guy tried to take me to a room but fortunately my friend stopped him. So yeah.. it happened again. *a tear falls on her cheek.*

-Oh Y/n I am sorry...

-From then I didn't really go to clubs since I was scared.

-And this is all my fault. I asked you to come even though you didn't want to.* I say frustrated with myself and I lean my head backwards*

-It's ok. You didn't know and I went because wanted to... You didn't force me or anything, you just asked.

-Let me give you some clothes to change into.

I get up and head into the bedroom. I search for a nice hoodie and some shorts since I don't really have anything than my team merch. I go back to the bathroom where I find her asleep. I pick her up and put her on the bed.

-Y/n! Can you change yourself? I brought you clothes. *I say whispering.

-Can you do it? I feel like I can't move my body. *and then she falls back asleep*

Okey Lando you can do this. Somehow I managed to change her clothes and I place her carefully on the same side of the bed from yesterday. After I change my own clothes I gently get onto my side.

-Thank you Lando. You are a really good friend. * she whispers after cuddling into me*

I think I have never seen something or someone so cute even when they are feeling like s*it. She is beautiful even when she is tired. She is polite even when she is unconscious. She is perfect!

I slowly drift to sleep with her cuddled up in my arms. Her parfum impregnated now in my mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Thankfully I managed to write this part! Tomorrow I don't think there will be a new part since I will not be home! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it and as always make sure to let me know if you have any ideas!