I WILL BE BY HER SIDE (LANDO)

I head back to Y/n' s room after I go to the bathroom. I can hear some yelling but it's too far for me to make up what they are saying, but it also sounds like spanish so It doesn't matter. The door opens and Carlos come out. He is furious and just pushes me out of the way.

-YOU DID THIS! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. *He yells at me*

I try to not make a scene in the hospital so I just turn around and get into Y/n's room. She is crying... That arshole! I told him one thing!

-Oh no, Y/n! Don't cry... please.

-Just so you know... it is not your fault. Don't listen to him.

-Ok...

I can't bare seeing her cry. It just brakes my heart. I can feel tears forming in my eyes, while thinking about everything she has been through, Carlos, me, racing... And I wasn't there to help... I wasn't there by her side, because I was the first reason she needed help.

-Are you crying? *she smiles at me while she wipes her tears away.*

-Yeah I am *I say little bit embarrassed but laugh*. I just can't see you crying because of me...

She stands up and wipes my tears away and kisses gently my head. I can feel my skin burning under her touch, but Gosh I would ask her to kiss me over and over again.

A few moments pass in silence and the doctor comes in. I hold her hand during the whole examination, refusing to leave her side once again.

After the doctor leaves we just lay in the bed and talk about random things. I take a look at my phone just to check if everything is ok and I see that it's already 11 PM. It's late but I will not leave her alone.

-Hey... It's getting kinda late I think we should go to sleep.

-You are staying here with me? *she askes with a huge grin on her face*

-Well I was planning, but if you don't want me to... I can go.

-No, no! Stay please.

And with that she cuddles into me and I place my hand over her to keep her warm and comfortable. Both of us starting to fall asleep, I realize what a shtty day it was and how much has changed. Y/n won't be the same without racing, but I will support her in every decision she takes and I will not let anything get in between us again!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Here is another part and probably another one coming in the evening. Hope you enjoy!