FIRST STEP (LANDO)

We are now on the plane to Nice where I left my car and then we will drive to Monaco. I am glad Y/n accepted my offer. I couldn't let her search for a place to stay in these conditions and honestly I don't mind her being around all the time. One thing that scares me is Carlos. I don't know how he will react to her moving into my apartment and I don't want to know what he will do when he finds out.

I open the front door and my face lights up when I feel the presence of being in my own house.

-Wow Lando! This is beautiful... Wow.

I look at her exploring her new home and I smile at her excitement.

-Here let me show you around. *I grab her hand and start pulling her slowly through the building*

-This is your room. Mine is right over there *I point to a door semi closed on the other way of the hallway.

She enters the room and I see a smile growing on her face. This is one of the two guest bedrooms. I chose this one for her because it has the bigger wardrobe and the better lighting.

-You can decorate it however you want. I f you need help you can just tell me.

-It's gorgeous! *she says mesmerized*

-Unfortunately there are some problems with the bathroom connected co your room so you will have to use mine. *I smile a little bit embarrassed*

-It's fine! I can live with that. *she laughs*

-I will go and take your suitcase. Be right back!

I go to the front door and roll her two suitcases back to her room. I get to the door and I see her looking on the window.

-I knew you would be fascinated by the view. That's why I gave you this room and not the other one. *I smile and go to stand next to her*

She embraces me in a side hug still looking outside.

-Thank you Lando! For everything. But you know you don't have to do this for me.

-I know... But I want to.* I look into her beautiful eyes and I get lost in them.* So what do you say? We can go on a walk and show you around , maybe grab dinner and then I will help you settle down?

-That sound fantastic!

We walk out of the door and I follow her steps seeing in what part she chooses to go.

-Are you sure you don't want me to come with you to Spain?

-Y/N! You know the doctor said it's not good for you to travel by the plane! We already made one exception1 No more! And besides I think I know how to fight in case your brother decides to ambush me when I know at the door. I f not... Then I guess I that's it. *I laugh quietly.

-Ok... And are you going to fly tomorrow?

-I think so. Just get it over with, you know?

-Yep! I totally understand. *she gives me smile*