OVER THE NIGHT (BOTH)

Author: hey guys! I wanted to let you know that this story is going to be from neither of Lando or Y/N's perspective, cause there is so much to cover.. So enjoy!

Y/n was walking through the hall towards Lando's room. She didn't know why but she was nervous... but good nervous you know? The butterflies in her stomach were going crazy and she was almost screaming of excitement. She got to the door, hesitated to knock at first, but took a deep breath in and exhaled and knocked. She didn't know, but on the other side of the door there was a boy as excited as her. He was thinking that this is the first time they talk and he doesn't think that she is Carlos' wife so it was a fresh start. He heard the knock and waited a few seconds so he didn't seem desperate.

The door opened and a smile appeared on both of their faces.

Y- Hey.. she said shy

L- Hello there! I appreciate you keeping me company.

Y- Well I appreciate you being my company.

L- come in! I had some snacks in the baggage so if you want

Y- IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION?! I AM ALWAYS HUNGRY

L- Well good to know! he laughed

They both sat on the bed and Y/n started to inspect the snacks and finally decided to try the sour candies because they were the most colorful ones and she loved colored food. It was a weird fact about her but still really important if you want to get to know her!

Y- Soo... are we going to talk about the fact that you thought that I was Carlos' wife?

L- Mmmm no we are not! Lando said with a checky smile on his face.

Y- If you say so. Soo what do you want to talk about. Y/n says while laying on her back looking either at the ceiling or at Lando who was staring with the most puppy eyes ever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY! A short one again... I am sorry I am just so tired from the trip. I don't think I will post tomorrow since I am not home all day, but still... hope you enjoy and please comment if you have any ideas or request for the story since I can't think of anything.