THE MORNING AFTER (Y/N)

I could feel my eyes closing during the movie but I didn't bother trying to stay awake. Lando's aftershave impregnated in the pillows made me feel safe, next to the fact that he was lying next to me. You drift off to sleep and feel at peace, knowing you have to get up early for a meeting.

You wake up just in time to go back to your room and get ready to get to the track. But when you tried to get up you felt two strong arms pulling you. You turn around and see that you were cuddled up with Lando. He seemed so peaceful and cute and didn't want to wake him up. You manage to get up and decide to take a picture of the sleepy boy, just for you to keep.

You arrive at the track eventually and fortunately you are not late for the meeting. On the way to the meeting room you decide to text Lando about why you had to leave this early. The meeting ended and you decide to go buy a coffee since you didn't have the time for it.

On the way back to the garage someone bumps into you. You see him and smile at his clumsiness.

- Hey! Sorry I wasn't looking. I was actually sending you a me- * and at that moment I got a notification and see that it was a message from him*.

We both started laughing and trying to reach out for air. In that moment I felt like it was only the two of us and nothing else mattered. Eventually we calmed down.

- Goodluck with the race but hey, stay behind me! *I copy the words I told him before the qualy.*

- You wish! I let you won yesterday but not today!

- I guess we will see!

And with that we go our separate ways and immediately I get surrounded by fans asking for a picture or a signature. I love the fans, I think they make a sport 10 times better!

On the way back to the Alfa Romeo buliding I check the message from Lando and smile to myself. A voice behind scares me .

- Hola! Where were you this morning? I came to your room and knocked but you didn't answer, Carlos says.

- Hey! I already left. I had a meeting at the first hour. you try to get away with this answer since you don't want to tell Carlos yet about what is going on between you and Lando. First of all because you don't know it either and second of all because he won't be happy about you dating his best friend, if that will be the case.

- Oh, well that's funny because I stopped at Alfa Romeo and asked about you and they said you haven't arrived yet. he has a serious face and you can tell he is mad and curious.

- Oh, look at the time. I am late! But I guess I will see you around. you start running trying to play it off since you just didn't want you continue the conversation cause you know it would have escalated fast and far.

- We will continue this conversation! you hear Carlos screaming after you, but you don't care and continue to run to the Alfa Romeo garage.

You arrived in you driver's room and start getting ready. That's it, your first ever Formula 1 race! You are so excited you can hear your heart pumping in your chest and it beats like crazy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Managed to write a longer part. Hope you enjoy and I will try my best to include some drama in the next part or two.