AFTER THE RACE (LANDO)

Ughhh! I finished P12 in the race. I hoped I could get at least one point but because of an engine failure I dropped from P9 to P12 in ONE lap! It could have been worse... I am glad I didn't have to retire but it wouldn't have made any difference honestly. It just helped my ego a little bit, not gonna lie. The good thing about which I am happy is that Y/n finished P10! At least she got a point.

All the drivers are heading to their hotel to get ready for the party. There is a party after every race actually. It's a great time to get to know the others, but honestly there is only one person I would like to talk to... but I know Carlos will keep an eye on her.

I am almost ready to head out of the door when there is a knock. I open the door and see her standing there smiling.

-Hey!

- Hi! Umm I forgot my hoodie here yesterday I think.

-Oh sure! Come in and let's search it.

- I hope I don't disturb you! In case you are late for the party.

-Oh , no problem. You are not going? *I look at her and see that she is wearing a matching set, comfy and oversized.*

-I am not really in the mood...

-BUT YOU SCORED POINTS ON YOUR DEBUT RACE! BY THE WAY CONGRATS! YOU SHOULD CELEBRATE!

-I don't know...

-Please! For me... *and I look at her with puppy eyes.*

-FINE! I am going to get ready. Oh look my hoodie! she smiles when she finds it.

-Yey! And I will drive you because you are going because I made you come.

-Win- win I can say! So give me like 30 minutes and I will see you in the lobby.

-Sounds like a perfect plan to me.

30 minutes pass and I head to the lobby. I decide to sit on a bench since I expect her to be late, but surprisingly only 2 minutes pass and she comes running down the stairs in a gorgeous sparkly dress and matching heels. The dress a little too short for my liking since we are going in a club but she dresses however she likes.

-You look beautiful! I say shy.

-You look handsome too!

We start going to my car which is parked in the garage of the hotel. I open the door for her like a real gentleman that I am and I also climb in the car. I turn on the engine and start driving to the location.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I am going to try and write and post another 2 parts today since I have some more free time. The next part will be intriguing... I think so stay tuned!