SO IT'S A DATE?! (LANDO)

I wake up slowly feeling somebody wrapped up in my hands. Soon I realized who it was. Y/n was still sleeping in my arms, god she looked so peaceful, I could hear her heart beating, somehow and I don't know why, it was the music to my ears, relaxing and I could fall asleep again just listening. But I decide to get up and prepare breakfast since I thought she would be hungry after last night. God... I still blame myself for what happened to her. I made her come to the party and I should have kept an eye on her. And for that I am gonna make it up to her.

I started cooking some eggs and two smoothies since that was on my meal plan, created by my personal trainer. Suddenly I feel somebody leaning on my shoulders and by the perfume that invaded my nose I could tell it was Y/n. I turn to look at her and see a huge smile on her face.

-Good morning! What are you cooking?

-Morning! I Am making eggs and smoothie. Is it ok? I am supposed to follow a meal plan, but if you want anything else just tell me and I will.

-Eggs it's perfect1

-Prefect! So now go back to bed and let me take care of you.

-Mmmm... I could get used to it.*she says while walking to the bed*. By the way... thank you for last night and I am sorry if I ruined the fun, I just... ughh I don't even know. I knew Carlos was drunk so I couldn't rely on him with taking me home. And from what I saw you hadn't drink, at least noticeable, so yeah I followed my gut and I went to you. So thank you and sorry.. * While she talks I could feel my heart beating fast, almost flying out of my chest, I could feel tears in my eyes when she said her gut got her to me, like I am her safe person.*

-Oh Y/n. You have absolutely nothing to be sorry about. If there is anyone that has to apologize it's me. I shouldn't have make you go to the party and I should have kept an eye on you...

-Lando look at me.*she comes straight in front of me and looks me in the eyes*. Please remember I went to the party because I wanted to, you had no idea what happened in the past and you couldn't have known. And you should enjoy your nights out, not keep an eye on girls like me that can't pay attention to the others.* whit that said she cups my face with her hands and makes me look right into her eyes. God her touch makes me shiver and I can feel the warmth from her hands going straight to my heart.

-Okey... but at least let me make it up to you. Next week, during the after party, you and me will go to

a restaurant and we will have dinner.

-Mmmm...are you sure? You don't prefer getting wasted with your friends at a party than having dinner with me?

-I am not much of a alcohol drinker. The only time I put alcohol in my body is on podiums. And I am, 100% sure that I would prefer spending time with you than with the boys.

-Okey. Then it sounds like a perfect plan to me.

-But don't tell Carlos. I don't know how he will react when he finds out I am on a date with his sister. *only after I finish my sentence I realize what I just said*

-Ohh SO IT'S A DATE THEN!? * she laughs at me but I swear I can feel her excitement when she said the word "date"*

-Shhhh. You didn't hear anything ! Now go back to bed at let me get you the breakfast.* I make a sign with my hands as she must go to the bed*

-Okey, okey! But I will remember about our non date. *she winks at me*

God this woman!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I think I will manage to write another part today, but later. If you have any ideas or comments please write then as I would love to hear your thoughts. Hope you enjoy it!