FINALLY BACK AT HOME (Y/N)

Finally we arrived in my hometown. I missed this place so much! I am planning on showing Lando around, but after we go to my old apartment- god it feels weird to say my old apartment_ and freshen up.

I get the keys out of my bag and open the door. I step in and a warm and cozy feeling hits me. I know it's not my home anymore, but it sure feels like it still is! I feel like i am stuck, i can't move, i can't breath, the only thing i do is imagine all the memories me and Carlos have made in this apartment. Suddenly i can feel two arms wrapping around me behind my back and instantly i smell Lando's aftershave, which gives me a comfort. We stay like that for a moment until i come back to reality, the reality that hurts, the reality that i don't have my brother near me anymore and that i have to move out.

-Come on, let me show you around! i tell Lando and i wave at him to follow me.

I show him his room, the guest room, i show him my room, the bathroom and everything else.

-I'll let you shower first! You must be exhausted after driving for so many hours. *i tell him and hand him some fresh new towels*

-Thank you!

I smile at him and head to my bedroom. I decide i will start packing now, since i don't have anything else to do and if i start earlier, then i will finish earlier. After a few minutes i realize we didn't bring all of the suitcases from the car so i go to the bathroom door and ask Lando.

-Lando! Where is the car key?

-What?

-WHERE IS THE CAR KEY!?

-Y/n i can't understand what you are saying! Just come in.

And so i did. But i was waiting to see Lando fully dressed, but no... He was naked with just a towel warped around his hips. I am stunned.

-You like what you see? *he laughs*

Hell i do! But i will not give him the pleasure to know what he does to me.

-Where is the car key? *i say still looking at him and his naked body*

-For what?

-Umm i want to get the other suitcase from the car truck.

-Oh no sense! I will get it!

He starts walking to the door, but first gliding right next to me. Our bodies slowly touching brings me back and i realize i was staring at the place Lando was. Then i see him, again naked, almost at the door.

-HEY STOP! *i say almost traumatized*

-Why? *he chuckles*

-Where do you think you are going like that, mister Norris?

He looks down his body and realization can be read on his face.

-You are right! I am going to put a t-shirts on and get your suitcase! *he laughs at himself*

-You better!

or not... in my opinion he could stay like that all day long, but not as long as other people see him. OMG i just realized how addicted i am to him. I am in deep shit!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I apologize for not posting last week! I was just exhausted and preferred to wait and write something good, rather that something short and boring! I hope i will be able to post another part this week, but i don't promise anything! Hope you enjoy and if you have any ideas please let me know! Thank you!