My other works

Did you love Alpha of Doom? Well here are some of my other works you may love!

Vampire King

Genre: Vampire/ Romance/ Teen Fiction/ Fiction/ Supernatural Series: 1 of 2 Status: CompleteBlurb: "In the land of gods and monsters I was an angel; living in the garden of hell"

Series: 1 of 2
Status: Complete
Blurb:
"In the land of gods and monsters I was an angel; living in the garden of hell"

Tyler King- the most powerful vampire on earth, the King of all vampires. Shae Valentine, a simple quiet oblivious human girl and Tyler's after her to stake his claim.

In everything he did, he always was surrounded by a darkness. He didn't think anyone could change that. But she did. Shae Valentine made him feel things he never knew was possible. She made him explore new things and love. She was his saving grace. Just as he was hers.

Even the Vampire King has a weakness.

The Gang Leaders Angel

Genre: Romance/ Teen fiction Series: 1 of 3 Status: completed Blurb: "He was bad

Series: 1 of 3
Status: completed
Blurb: "He was bad. He smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good. He didn't care because no one taught him how to. But when it came to her, he wanted to be the best man. He couldn't bare the thought of her being hurt by him.... or by anyone else. He would kill to protect her, the girl who cared about someone as worthless as him in all her perfection."

Valentino Lacuna is a ruthless killer, the leader of the most dangerous gang. But after he kills Willow Davids brother- things change, he starts to see the light again when he's around her. Willow Davids is Valentino's little angel, he will do anything for her. She is stubborn, sarcastic and full of life and she HATES Valentino.

Will things change when she meets the big bad gang leader?
The Gang Leader Wants me

Will things change when she meets the big bad gang leader?The Gang Leader Wants me