Chapter 60- arguments

One week later"Luca!" I shout, he walks into the room calmly not seeing that I'm desperate here

One week later
"Luca!" I shout, he walks into the room calmly not seeing that I'm desperate here.

"Sup," my mouth opens.

"Why am I mated to you? You're so weird," I mutter and he rolls his eyes.

"What now?" I place my hand on the now bump in my belly.

"The baby's kicking," his eyes light up and he rushes to me.

He places his large hand on my belly looking very amused, I smile.

Click

We both look at the front door and see Lexi and Xavier holding a camera, "so cute!" Lexi squeals and I grin.

Xavier winks at us and they both walk over to the couches, where we are sitting.

"I want to get a photo with Lexi," Luca shakes his head.

"But... But the baby is kicking," I laugh.

"Our baby kicks a lot so you can feel it later," he pouts but helps me stand up.

Lexi grins and we wrap our arms around each other smiling, Xavier takes a couple of pictures then I take photos with him.

"Now I want some photos of Luca and you!" Lexi exclaims, I clap enthusiastically and Luca walks over to me as slow as a snail!

He wraps an arm around my waist and I try and wrap my arm around his shoulder but he's way too tall!

I grin anyways and place my hands at my side hearing the sounds of them taking pictures.

We smile at the camera and they take more "I got a plan!" Lexi says.

"You with you're photography" Xavier laughs.

Lexi grabs a whole punch of pillows and places them on the floor, "Luca sit down first" Luca sighs but sits "now sit down in front of his legs" I sit down "Luca open your legs" he does "and Lily lay back on his chest" I do and she grins.

"Now this is great" Xavier says.

Click. Click.

"Now look at each other!"

Click. Click.

"Okay done!" Luca stands then helps me up.

"Have you seen Storm and Tyler?" They nod.

"Okay..." Luca says.