Chapter 36- Bloodied and bruised

"LUCA STOP IT!" I blink my eyes open hearing the cries

"LUCA STOP IT!" I blink my eyes open hearing the cries. "LUCA PLEASE STOP! You're hurting him" she whimpers, I frown and stand up.

I open the door and follow the noises to the lounge room, I gasp "Luca!" I exclaim.

I fume running towards him as he punches my brother repeatedly, blood rushing out of Xavier's nose and bruises on his arms and legs.

He's just like alpha Jones

I push him away from Xavier knowing he won't hurt me, Lexi rushes towards her mate crying.

I turn facing Luca angrily "how could you! Why? Why would you do this? He's my brother and Lexis mate, even if he wasn't my brother or Lexis mate then it still doesn't make it right!" He breathes heavily, his eyes showing no emotion; it's like the old him is coming back.

I stomp up to him "why Luca?!"

"I did it because of you" he growls "you don't need to try and force me to tell you all of my secrets, what a great way for payback" he glares and I gasp.

"Stop acting so heartless!" I exclaim punching his chest with angry tears "please... Please don't become who you were again, I thought you loved me" I say stopping punching him and resting my head on his bare chest.

"I... I do love you Lily."

I look at my brother who is bruised and bloodied in his mates arms, his eyes closed.

"You hurt him... Because we got in a fight Luca- you could hurt him again or me" I whisper.

"N-no! I would never hurt you, I love you Lily" he says his eyes pleading.

"This isn't love Luca, punishing my brother because of me. You are hurting me, it hurts Luca" I say tears coming out of my eyes.

"Do you still love me?" He asks grabbing me by the waist, I look down "do you Lily?" He questions getting more nervous by the minute.

I look up at him and open my mouth to speak "I... I don't know" I do. I do love him.

But I can't tell him that, not after this.

My heart breaks seeing the heartbroken expression on his face, he cups my cheeks "y-you love me, of course you do" he says trying to reassure himself.

"This is unforgivable" I whisper pushing away from him, I walk up to Lexi and my brother and crouch down.

Lexi looks at her brother "I HATE YOU LUCA!" She screams, he swallows.