Ch 31- Pain, pain go away come again another day

So if I do make a sequel would you guys read it?

I hear a groan and I peak one eye open "what?" I grumble

"Somethings digging into my stomach" Storm mutters rolling over, I look at the sheets and notice a pencil.

What the hell

I chuck the pencil on the ground and close my eyes again, finally silence.

"Hehehe" someone laughs evilly.

A guy with a black mask comes into my view and I tilt my head to the side "who are you?" I ask.

"Your worst nightmare" I roll my eyes, that is so cliché!

He runs up to me and pushes me into a fire, I scream in pain. My whole body burns and I scream

I scream at the searing heat in my abdomen "S-Storm!" I cry out.

She jolts awake and looks at me blinking rapidly, she curses "crap you're in heat!"

I pant, sweating like crazy. She runs to the bathroom and comes out with a wash cloth.

She places it on my head but it doesn't cease the pain, I groan "how does it stop Storm, please tell me how it stops" I say looking at her separately.

"If the guys smell you..." She says and starts panicking while I'm on heat here.

"Please just tell me how it stops!" I scream.

"If Luca was here he could stop the pain" she starts grabbing her face in frustration.
"Pain, pain go away come again another day!" She starts singing and I scream.

"It's so hot!" I clutch my stomach.

Tyler rushes in and his eyes go black when he smells the air, he growls stalking towards me "Tyler if you dare do what I know you want to do then I will reject you!" Tyler whimpers and smells her neck.

"She needs to get in the bath" he nods with a clenched jaw, his eyes pitch black.

"You go run the bath- cold water! I will get her in because I don't trust you" she whispers.

His eyes turn their normal green colour "y-you don't trust me?" He whispers.

"Of course I do but not at this very moment" I scream in pain, why do females only go in heat?

Tyler rushes into the bathroom and Storms grabs me helping me up, I put my weight on her and she leads me to the bathroom.

I sink into the bath and sigh when I feel the cold water hit my skin "L-Luca" I weakly whisper my eyes drooping.

"I've mind linked him Lily" I don't respond.

I hold onto my stomach soft tears rolling down my cheeks "I-it's so painful" I whimper, Storm brushes my hair back shooing Tyler out.

"I know it is Lils but it gets better, trust me" she smiles.

Tyler comes in with ice and throws it in the bath tub since the water is heating up, he then walks out closing the bathroom door to leave us with privacy.

"It's much better if you strip" I shake my head.

"I-I don't want to strip" I whisper, she sighs.

"Lily trust me, it feels better; I won't judge you" I nod and take off my shirt and pants.

'Lily?' I hear Luca.

'L-Luca' I whisper breathing heavily.

'I'm so so sorry that I'm not there' he says.

'B-business first right?' I say taking a deep breath to not let any tears out.

I hear him sigh 'Lily...' He warns.

I don't respond, I fall asleep in the cold water dreaming that this time when I wake up the heat would subside.
~~
I look at the plain white ceiling in my room... Or Lucas I'm not sure.

I don't want to feel that pain again, all I keep doing is thinking about it.

Luca is meant to come over tomorrow and I'm not prepared, I just don't feel like talking to anyone but Storm.

I'd rather lay in bed eating and watching yucky cheesy romance movies, apparently I'm almost the right weight and I'm getting excited.

I don't want to be anorexic, I want to be normal.

'You are normal' Celeste says.

'I know' I really wish Luca had installed a tv in this room when I'm not bothered to go downstairs.

I will have to ask him, I still need to be accepted into this pack because I'm technically still in alpha Jones pack.

I don't want to remember anything about him so I will ask Luca if I can be accepted in the pack.

I'm surprised that alpha Jones hasn't came while Luca is gone about a couple of hours away, I shouldn't even be in here alone.

Maybe Luca assigned secret guards for me?

I hear a thump downstairs and my eyes widen, I stand up and look through the draw where I saw Luca place a gun.

How do you use these things?

Why do they even make guns so complicated, like what if your in trouble like now.

I close the draw keeping it in my hand and I open the door quietly, maybe I should use a bat instead?

'Just keep the gun Lily' Celeste says.

I slowly walk down the stairs and I hear noises in the living room, I peak around the wall and drop the floor.

"Luca you scared me!" I say putting the gun on the floor.

He walks towards me and looks down at me "sorry love, what are you doing down there?" He asks, I shrug.

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you, I finished the deal and my wolf and I needed to see if you were alright. I really am sorry that I wasn't there" I shrug and smile.

"Well your here now" I whisper.

He grins helping me up and he grabs the gun sliding it into his belt "I am indeed, I'm also going to be here for your next heat" I blush thinking about it.

"Why?" I whisper, he smirks.

"Well you will have to find out."

But I don't want to go through another heat....

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

She had her first heat!!!

Please don't forget to vote for a guy
1- Ian
2- Nick
3-Francisco
4-Toni

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow if you enjoyed this chapter

Keely