Chapter 16- Scream Lily, scream

Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see life with a clearer view again.
~~
My lips quiver, my heartbeat rises, tears blur my vision and a scream bubbles in my throat.

He smirks not realising the emotional pain he's causing me, he never does.

"You're a slut Lily. A worthless slut, why would I want to be with you?" The tears fall one after another.

"W-why are you saying this?" I stutter.

"You know what would be great?" He doesn't give me time to reply "if you killed yourself" he smiles smugly and I gasp.

Seeing my emotional struggle he smiles "scream Lily, scream" Luca whispers.

And I scream, big, loud and scary. The Windows smash, photo frames crack.

I scream and scream, that's all I can do.

I gasp for breath looking around 'it was just a dream Lily' right. That's all I need to remind myself.

It was just a dream 'a nightmare' my wolf whispers.

A nightmare

I look next to me at Luca and roll my eyes, of course he slept through my screams.

I wipe my eyes to get rid of any fallen tears and steady my breathing not wanting Luca to know that I'm crying.

Just like yesterday when I came home from Storms and Tyler's
Flashback
I open the door and look around with wide eye, glass is smashed, couches are torn, tables are flipped.

I gasp when Luca walks out from the living room with dark eyes, hands in his pockets.

He looks at me, his eyes completely black "where were you!?" He roars and sniffs the air "YOU WERE WITH A MALE!!" He shouts angrily and I whimper.

"I-I made a friend."

"A guy friend?! And what did you do with this guy friend Lily?!" He roars once again.

"I-it was a girl" I say tears slipping down my cheeks.

"It was a girl? Then why can I smell a man on you, Lily stop crying for gods sake!" He says angrily and I whimper.

I cannot help that he upsets me

"I-I went to her house, her name is Storm" my lips quiver "and her mate was there" I say honestly.

"Really now?" He asks with dark eyes "I don't do well when someone touches what's mine."

"I-I know."

"Good. Now stop crying."
Flashback over
He got mad at me because I cried, he always hurts me then tells me to stop crying.

He's completely oblivious, he doesn't realise he's the cause, not just some random reason.

He's not a very understanding man, I've learned that.

But I can't get accustomed to that, my mate not being a very understanding man. Why can't he be like a normal mate, kind, loving and compassionate?

I hear him groan and an arm wrapping around my small waist, he pulls me to his chest and I sniffle.

"What's wrong?" He whispers.

"I-I had a bad dream, but d-don't worry I'm fine" I lie.

"Don't lie to me" he replies.

"I-I'm not" he sighs nuzzling his head in my neck and my eyes widen.