Chapter 27- Beautiful

Guys please don't hate and judge what I say in my books, I say things for a reason like if I repeat something- it's for  a reason.

If it's confusing then just ask and I will explain and if you want to judge my work badly like saying 'this is terrible' or you should do this and that, then please don't read my story, I get it- I might not be good enough to you.

But what you have to understand is Im new at this and I'm actually pretty young, not like 12 young or anything like that but young

Most of you actually have been very supportive and writing comments that make me really happy because I know my book is interesting to you

I try my hardest so you guys can enjoy my work, so for that here is Lucas pov because some of you have been asking

'You're really stupid, you know that?' Talon repeats.

'You're the stupid one you stupid dog' he growls.

'Why would you yell at her?!' He shouts.

I scoff 'hypocrite, why are you yelling at me?' I smirk.

'Because you upset mate, do you even care?' He asks and I shrug.

'Not really.'

He growls 'stop lying and being so confusing! I swear if you go back to that cold hearted jerk I will take over' he warns.

'You really can't stop me Talon' he scoffs.

'I can and I will.'

I ignore him and look at Lily who's curled in the tiniest ball shivering "please" she whispers.

I move closer to her so I can listen "please don't hurt me" my jaw clenches angrily.

I hate that she's so scared because of that excuse of an alpha, when I kill him she won't be.

Then maybe we can be together, but not now.

I sigh and stand up opening my bedroom door, I walk to the spare room and check the Windows then I check the other guest rooms.

I walk downstairs and check every door, maybe I need to replace those glass doors to something more safe for Lily.

I sigh and start walking upstairs again but stop when I hear something, something inside my house.

I get my claws out and slowly walk to the living room, when I see no ones there I start walking towards the kitchen.

I see a silhouette rummaging through my fridge, I turn on the lights "Jesus Christ Jake! I could of killed you" I say angrily looking at my cousin.

He turns around with a mouth full of food looking at me sheepishly "hey lukey!!" He chirps, I cover his mouth glaring at him.

His full mouth forms an 'o' shape "ah so the mate is sleeping?" I ignore him sitting on the stool "what's her name? Leli? Loof? Limp? Wait I got it! It's Lily!" I roll my eyes, he's always been so loud.