Chapter 17- The wolf

I watch as Luca runs through past me, the trees surrounding him, he's only in a pair of black jeans with no shoes and shirt

His hair sticks up attractively and I can just imagine mini Luca's running around while he chases them or is being chased.

I sigh and lean back in the cushioned rocking chair with my feet up on the balcony.

Why is he even bothered to run? Like its so much energy.

He's been doing this for an hour, laps and laps and then more laps. No water or no stopping, maybe it's helping his sexual frustration?

'Why would he be sexually frustrated?' Celeste utters.

'Because we are damn fine!' She snorts.

'It's obviously anger Lily' I shrug.

'I would rather think it's sexual instead of anger' she laughs and I sigh.

I sigh and watch as he passes me on his 15th lap, maybe I should make him something.

I shrug and stand up walking inside, I get out the chopping board, ham, bread and grated cheese.

I put the two pieces next to each other and put the Ham and cheese on, I cut it in half and place it on a small white plate.

I put the things away and the chopping board in the sink, I fill up some water and turn off the tap.

I grab the plate and walk outside, I place the cup of water and sand which on the wooden table.

I sit down and sigh waiting for Luca to pass, when I see him on his way I walk down the steps and just as he's about to pass I grab his muscular arm.

"L-Luca" he stops not even puffing.

"Yes?" He grumbles.

"I made you lunch" I smile and drag him up the stairs "I-it's a sandwich" he laughs.

"Of course it is" he smiles slightly and I look away shyly "thank you angé" he whispers and I look at him as he sits down on the only chair there is.

He gulps down the water and bites into the first slice, I lean on one foot and cross my arms over my chest.

I look at Luca, his legs are wide open and he's slouching chewing on his sandwich disgustingly.

I scowl and he looks at me smirking, he pats his lap and I huff looking away. "Awe come on angé" he pouts.

Why is he acting like this?

"No" I huff keeping my arms crossed.

He shrugs grabbing his second piece 'go to him!' Celeste shouts.

'No'

'Yes'

'No'

'Please' I sigh and walk up to him, he smirks and widens his arms.

I drop down in his lap and curl into his body, I know it's his wolf craving it's mates attention.

"Why do you want me T-to sit on your lap?" I question.

"Lily" so it's his wolf. He nuzzles his head in my neck and my wolf purrs "mate" he whispers.

"Stupid Luca, not wanting to be with you" he angrily says.

"What's your name?"

"Talon" I nod and smile.

"Luca wants control mate, talk to you soon mon amour" Lucas eyes turn back to their normal cold blue and I sigh.

He finishes the sandwich quietly and whispers "thank you" I nod and hop off his lap.

I think I need a run now...

I descend down the stairs and hear his deep voice asking "where are you going?"

I shrug "for a jog" he's immediately in front of me.

"No you're not. Michael is out there to get you, you can run up and down the veranda?" I roll my eyes and walk up the stairs angrily.

"I'm going to do something better.... Sleep" I huff.

"Sleep is good too" he says.

"Kicking your butt is an amazing idea!" I shout from the top of the stairs and walk to his bedroom.

I lay on his bed and curl into a small ball drifting to peaceful slumber.

I wake up a couple of hours later, the bed cold and empty.

The sun is still shining brightly, I walk out of his room and down stairs to the outside balcony again.

I see Luca on the chair with his phone in his hand, he looks up when hearing me coming.

"What are you doing?" I grumble.

He shrugs "playing candy crush" I smile.

"I thought you were manly?" He huffs placing his phone on the table.

"Look at these" he points to his muscles "I am manly.

I roll my eyes and yawn, I'm actually so tired.

"Come here" he says and I pad my way over towards him.

In that very moment Celeste takes over and sits in his lap forcefully, he groans. I don't now if that's in pain or not.

"I'm sorry, Celeste took over for a moment" he nods.

"Happens all the time with me so don't worry about it" somethings changed about him apart from the fact that he's gotten kinder.

Maybe he's accepting fates choice?

I look into his cold blue eyed and sigh "I'm doing pack work" he informs me and walks inside with the cup and plate in his hands.

I sigh and prop my elbows up against the balcony putting my head in between my hands.

I noticed its quieter in this area, no pack members are wondering around. Maybe that's why it frightens me but calms me at the same time, you never know what could be roaming around in these forests.

And that's why I scream as the red eyed, black furred monster jumps out of the bush and at me.

Cliff hanger! What's going to happen next? What is it?

Does anyone think Luca is starting to develop feelings for Lily?

Stay tuned for the next chapter; comment, vote and follow!

Keely