Chapter 43- Chains and knives

*warning there may be scenes that you won't like, you don't have to read it if you don't want to but it is important

*warning there may be scenes that you won't like, you don't have to read it if you don't want to but it is important... Just saying

Everything around me smells dead, the plain grey brick walls is my only thing to lean on and the metal cell door is the only thing to stare at with un-ushered tears.

Why? Why? I shouldn't of agreed with Storm, every time I'm outside without Luca they hurt me.

'Celeste?' I don't get a respond and I sigh 'Celeste please, I'm sorry.'

"Ah so you're finally awake" my eyes meet his dark brown ones filled with hatred.

I swallow the lump in my throat "a-alpha Jones" I stutter.

He opens the cell door and walks in with his hands behind his back, he smirks.

"Looks like over protective Luca wasn't over protective enough" he cackles evilly.

I stay silent and wipe my eyes holding in the fresh tears that want to fall, he laughs.

"I've been watching you alright, you and Luca are just the cutest!" He mocks happy but then his face turns stone cold.

I gulp and blink repeatedly "that 'beast' is my little pet and he will do whatever I say" he smirks and I gasp. "What if I told him to kill Luca" a tear leaks from my eye "would you like that?"

"JUST STOP IT! Please stop it!" I scream my chest rising and falling.

He laughs "poor Lily."

'Luca please help me.'

He laughs again "mind linking is going to do nothing, wolfsbane is blocking you from mind linking and getting in contact with your wolf" maybe it's time I should stick up to him, show him that I am brave.

"You're an asshole!" I spit and his eyes widen in shock but turn normal a second later.

"What did you just say to me?" He spits and walks closer, he kneels down in front of me looking me dead in the eyes.

"You h-heard me" I stutter and put my head high.

He stays silent studying me then his hand flies through the air and makes contact with my face, I yelp in pain.

"You should know better then to disrespect me" I stay silent "well?" He raises an eyebrow "will you comply or will I have to force you to comply" he glares.