Chapter 10- The hard truth

This chapter is emotional, I think
"Can everyone please hit the dance floor?" Someone calls over the speakers.

Luca sighs his jaw twitching and grabs my hand leading me to the dance floor, soft music starts playing and he wraps my arms around his neck.

He places his hands on my hips and we start swaying "I don't know how to dance" I say stepping on his feet, he doesn't even wince.

"Just follow my movements" he whispers and I look down at our feet, step forward, side, spin.

He lifts my chin so I'm looking into his eyes then settles his hand back on my hips again.

I look behind him and every thing comes crashing down, the memories, the words, the abuse. Him.

Flashback
"Lily" he sings and I squeeze myself to the wall hoping that somehow he won't find me.

He pops out of the corner his face shows amusement but his eyes portray that facade.

He's furious. He grabs me throwing me across the room
Flashback over
The man who made my nightmares reality, the devil is looking at me from across the room. Drinking beer.

His eyes flash a blue showing his wolfs eyes, "Lily?" Luca asks.

"L-Luca, l-look" I whisper and he turns around.

His fist clenches and his claws dig into my waist, I whimper and he retracts his claws storming up to alpha Jones.

He grabs him by the collar and drags him out, I run on wobbly feet following him outside.

"You asshole!" Luca shouts shoving him into a tree, he punches him and he smirks.

I hide behind the wall listening in "when is Lily going to see your real side Luca?" alpha Jones smirks with blood on his teeth.

Luca knees him in the groin and he hisses out in pain, groaning. "When is she going to see your torture devises? She's heard the story's of you killing innocent people, but you've done far worse" Jones wheezes.

"Shut up!" Luca growls throwing him on the ground.

"Are you ever going to show her the real you? The one that killed children, woman and men. The one that shows no mercy and smiles when he sees the people he killed in piles among piles. You're going to show that side sooner or later Luca and she," he laughs then continues "she's going to be terrified of you, keep her distance. She thought I was bad but she hasn't seen what your capable of. Your not even going full out on me here, your afraid that she's watching, listening.

You're going easy on me here Luca. I wonder what she imagines you when you're actually trying" Jones laughs and I hold in a gasp.

He punches him in the nose and a crack echoes around "cause your the alpha of doom for a reason, you take down packs for a reason. For fun? No. For power. But you can't let sweet little Lily see, can you? You're still heartless towards her but you can't let her see the one who killed his own parents, which was you by the way," my eyes widen.

"Just shut up!" He lifts him then pushes him into the ground, the force pushing alpha Jones into the ground so the dirt falls into the ground a bit.

"The man in your office you were punishing? That was your easy, you were afraid that she would walk in on you going hard on him and your just lucky that she walked in on your easy. You're a thousand times worse than any man who's powerful out there, you're more powerful than the alpha King!" He shouts.

"If you think for a second that I'm going to try and take down alpha kings pack then you're wrong. If you think that I'm going to hurt her then your wrong again."