Chapter 15- Storm

Katy Perry as Storm

I sigh walking around the pack lands, I've had a lot of bad experiences when exiting the house so that's why I'm staying in view of all pack members.

I really don't feel like being taken today, or any day to be exact.

A girl with black straight hair, blue eyes, olive skin and a petite frame skips up to me grinning.

"Hello Luna!" She chirps.

I swallow the lump in my throat "uh h-hello?" I stutter, she smiles.

"You're so cute!" Then realising what she said her eyes widen "I'm sorry! I didn't mean that in a disrespectful way is just you're so pretty, and you're adorable and uhh I'm making this worse. But I'm-" I cut her off giggling.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm lily" I say smiling.

She smiles "oh I kn- I mean, my names Storm it's a pleasure meeting you Luna" I gasp, the grey clouds, pouring rain, lightening, the storm. Has always been there for me, it's like my best friend and maybe this means something.

I give her a small smile "please call me Lily" she grins happily bouncing up and down.

She sure is energetic "okay!" She says.

"Do you like this pack?" I ask actually clueless why anyone would like a pack where Luca is.

"Of course! Alpha Knight may seem cold, ruthless, uncaring, merciful, but his intentions are pure. At least I think they are" she mutters "he would do anything for the pack, he just finds it hard letting people in. He's built up these walls and everyone was so happy that you came because we thought 'maybe she can take down those walls'" she exclaims.

I shake my head sadly "his intentions aren't pure, I'm sorry that I'm bad mouthing your alpha and my mate but it's the hard truth" she gives me a small smile.

"And I know that" she whispers "but he really does care for the pack Luna Lily" she replies.

"Please just call me Lily, I'm not a Luna" I plead.

"Oh, but you are!" She exclaims.

I sigh letting her believe whatever, I can feel my wolfs pride at being called Luna and I mentally roll my eyes.

"Would you like to come to my house Luna?" She asks and I nod cautiously.

She leads me to a beautiful little cottage with flowers at the front, it seems homie.

She opens the door and I look at the guy with blonde hair, blue eyes and tan skin cooking over the stove.

He turns around when hearing the door opens and smiles at Storm "hey sweetheart" he says looking at her adoringly that I get slightly jealous.

Why can't Luca be like that?

"Hey pumpkin pie" she winks, the man just noticing me gives me a big grin showing his pearly whites.

He bows respectfully "hello Luna, I'm Tyler" he says.

"Please call me Lily" I whisper, he nods.

"Of course! I was just cooking some sausages and steak, do you want some Luna?"

"Lily." I correct him "and yes please, at least I can tell my mate that I've eaten" I smile.

"My apologies lun- Lily" I laugh under my breath.

"How did you two meet?" I ask awkwardly looking around.

Storms eyes widens and she pulls out a chair from the dining room table and ushers me over, I giggle and sit down.

"It's quite funny actually" Storm giggles and Tyler smiles. "So I was in the grocery store, I had a bottle of milk, eggs and some new glass cups in my hands and then I got a big shock when I felt tingles everywhere and someone- hashtag Tyler whisper 'mine' I ended up dropping the eggs, which cracked all of them, dropping the milk which the plastic broke into pieces sending the milk everywhere and the glass cups shattered. I had to pay for them but Tyler insisted on paying for them because it was his fault so I obliged" I laugh.

"How unfortunate" Tyler sets the sausages and steak with a salad in front of me and Storm gives me a fork and knife.

"Water?" She asks and I shake my head.

I dig into the food and Storm and Tyler sit down, Storm next to me and Tyler next to Storm.

"This is really good" I say, I haven't really tried steak and sausages but I know the name because I always cooked alpha Jones it.

"Thank you. It's my secret recipe" Tyler does a closed mouth smile and I nod.

I finish with less struggle then usual, I'm positive it's because I've been getting used to my new eating habits.

I could last days without food but now I can't last one day, so things have change for the good and bad I guess.

"Can you tell me another story?" I ask politely not wanting to go home, I don't want to see Luca.

Storm nods "of course."

Tyler starts "so I was in Storms room when she lived with her parents and just he moment I have her a kiss, her dad walked in and got pretty mad thinking we were about to do the dirty" he laughs "he ended up chasing me out of the house, I didn't go back for two weeks" Storm pouts.

"I thought he hated me so I made dad apologise" he smiles.

"I would never hate you."

"I know" she says touching his nose, I smile sadly.

Anyone can easily tell that they are madly in love, something that I can't get.

I haven't got it in 10 years, I'm used to it I guess. I just didn't expect my mate to be so heartless towards me, it's strange how Tyler and Storm are so kind to me.

It's unusual, nothing like this happens.

I envy their relationship, the smiles, soft kisses, funny stories, everything. Why can't I have that? Does the moon goddess love to put me through torture.

As I sit there looking at Storm and Tyler I wonder 'when will Luca finally accept us?'

So Lily made a friend!!!

What do you think of Storm?

I'm happy that she made a friend, she deserves someone to be there for her during the rough times she has to go through.

OMG my crush asked me who I like and I'm sitting there awkwardly like 'No one at all...'

But he kept on asking!!!

Uhhhh, life....

Anyways comment, vote and follow lovelies <3

Keely