Chapter 54- He's gone

Make sure you read chapter 53 welcoming

I sit in front of my mirror, a trail of black tears down my cheek

I sit in front of my mirror, a trail of black tears down my cheek. My face is red as well as my eyes from crying, I push my hair out of my face.

Luca wouldn't want me to cry but I can't help it, he's gone.

And I'm just sitting here not doing anything about it because it's too 'dangerous' right now according to my group of friends.

Everything was chaotic when everybody found out, Luca is everyone's rock. He makes us all strong and now our rocks gone we dong know what to do, I have to be stone for them.

I will try my hardest.

Flashback
"Something terrible has happened in this short period of time" Liam says in the microphone, everyone blinks up at him in anticipation.

The silence is deadly, everyone is eager to know what has happened. But they aren't prepared for something as tragic as this.

"Alpha Luca Knight was taken" gasps are heard and someone cries out dramatically, well it is a dramatic situation.

"What happened?" Someone asks.

"Alpha Jones-" a scream is heard and I whip my head around, poor Abby can't even stand hearing his name.

"Abby" I say, everyone's eyes shift to me.

"L-Lily?" I smile and crouch down opening my arms for her trying to contain my own tears.

She runs into my arms and I wrap my arms around her "hello Luna, I'm so happy for everything you did for Abby" I smile and Liam informs the pack what has happened and who took Luca.

"I was very lucky to be in her company" Abby's dad- Mark wraps an arm around the woman and she smiles up at him in love.

"Good evening Luna" he bows.

"No need to be formal, call me Lily... Both of you" they smile.

"I'm Amanda" the woman says.

"Hello" she smiles and I hand her Abby.

"I guess it's my turn to say something to the pack" I walk up the steps of the stage and Liam steps aside.

I clear my throat, my heart tightens in my chest and tears form in my eyes.

"A-as you all know this tragic accident has occurred.... But I will do anything and everything in my will to protect each and every one of you, I might not be in the strength department but I know what Michael Jones does. As you all know he was the one who captured me, he was my tormentor because of the accident with his mate and my parents; he took everything out on me because he couldn't handle the fact that he killed his best friends. But I was his best friends daughter and he still did it, I guess he was trying to take Luca down by taking pack members and me. It was terrible there, everyone who was there I know your pain. I'm glad that no one got hurt but me, I love each of you and I would take all the pain for you.