Chapter 48- Element

So I had my netball trials today for rep and hopefully I did well but I'm kinda hoping I didn't do well at the same time😂 I'm a weird one...

I'm reading alphas claim and wow that is a roller coaster of a book! But you know what I'm going to do?
Start the story! Enjoy

I'm reading alphas claim and wow that is a roller coaster of a book! But you know what I'm going to do?Start the story! Enjoy

"L-lily?" I don't move from my position on the ground, blood surrounds me as if it's bathing me.

I want to die, I want to die, I want to die.

I want Luca, I want Luca, I want Luca!

A sob comes out of my mouth and my chest rises and falls "y-you're scaring me" I don't say a word.

How can I? It feels like my whole body burns, the bad tingles are all over my body but my heart is surprisingly slow.

"Lily please!" She pauses "ALPHA JONES !" She screams and I quickly look up.

"Don't s-say his name" I whisper.

"You need help Luna" I shake my head fresh tears building in my eyes.

"DONT CALL FOR HIM!" I scream knowing that only a child is in front of me, a child with determination.

"You need water" she says watching me scratch at my throat.

"I-I need you to stop trying, he isn't going to give you any" I mumble.

Footsteps rise my heart rate and I close my eyes tightly, I rest my head on the floor.

I hear the cell door open "what is it child?" A guard spits, I almost sigh in relief... Almost.

"I-I'm thirsty, can I please have some water" she pleads.

"No" he snaps, I hear tiny footsteps and I move my head so I can look at Abby.

She grabs the mans arms with a pleading expression "do you have a mate?" She asks.

"I do" he nods.

"How would your mate feel? How would you and your mate feel if your child was rotting in a cell with no food or water, I'm sure you wouldn't be happy; I'm no different sir, I'm dying of dehydration!" She seriously needs to take up drama when she's older...

I hear him let out a small sigh "fine" he grumbles and he walks out.

"Don't worry Luna Lily" I close my eyes not bothering to correct her.

He walks back in "here's your water kid, don't bother me again" he growls.

"Thanks sir!" She chirps and he closes the cell door.

She runs to me and hands me the water, I gulp half of it down and hand her some and drinks it all and I sigh in relief of not having to feel the pain in my throat.

"Thanks Abby" she smiles and sits in the corner, she closes her eyes and I hear her soft breathing become even.

I sigh and draw patterns on the concrete, I draw my tattoo mark then I pause.

I'm the element

All along I have been trying to think of a solution when I am the solution, I am an element!

I close my eyes imagining water surrounding me, I open my ears hearing dripping and I gasp.

Clear blue water is surrounding me, I quickly get rid of it and walk to Abby. I shake her not being able to lift her up being weak without no food and rare sleep, she opens her eyes blinking as she gets the sleep out of her eyes.

"I have a plan" I whisper, she smiles and stands slowly.

I grab her pulling her to my side and close my eyes, I imagine a fire in front of us near the cell gate.

I open them and shout "FIRE! THERES A FIRE!" Loud footsteps rush to the cell and the guard curses.

Minutes later alpha Jones shows up "God damn guards!" He grabs a hose and sprays water on it but the water only makes the fire larger and rage.

He screams as fire sparks hit him, Abby giggles and I smile.

"Did you do that Luna?" She whispers and I look down at her smiling.

"Yes" I whisper.

Alpha Jones rushes away and I get rid of the fire, I run out with Abby and I look to my left. I form a fire at the end where he went and I grab the keys unlocking all of them "Luna Lily?" People whisper.

"Come on guys, we need to get out of here."

We hear shouting as we start running "they are getting away!" A man shouts.

I trap him with roots and he door in front of us slams open, alpha Jones smirks.

"Nice try, but it's over."

"I think not" someone roars, we gasp and I look in the direction of the blue eyed black haired man.

"Alpha Luca" everyone utters.

OHHH CRAPS ABOUT TO GO DOWN LIKE ALPHA JONES!

For the most supportive readers I will be reading a book that YOU made out of your choice, just write it in the comment section. I think that everyone should give writing a book a go, you won't get votes and reads straight away but don't stress! Give it a go I could also give you feedback on your book if you would like, but that's only if you want it...

Now I am so happy that Luca has come to save the day! Am I the only one who wishes werewolves are real? I'm also procrastinating because I haven't started my food studies assignment

Keely