Chapter 51- Scared Storm

** just wanted to update another chapter, this is not the mating scene, okay! This is set after it, if you want to write a one shot for it then remember to use the tag #aodpc

"YOU WHAT?!" Storm screams and I wince.

"We um.. Mated" I say quietly,blushing.

"Does he know your here?" She questions and looks around, I huff.

"How did you know that?" I whine and she laughs.

"Well when Ty and I mated, he wouldn't let me leave the bedroom because he was that over protective" she shrugs and my eyes widen.

"He was asleep when I left, do you think he's going to be mad?" I ask starting to become nervous.

"Most likely" she says as if it's not a big deal.

"Storm!" I exclaim and she sighs blowing a piece of her black hair out of her face.

"Lily I need to talk to you about something" I smile and nod.

"Of course, you can talk to me about anything" I see tears welling in her eyes and my own widen. What the heck is happening?

"L-Lily.... I'm pregnant" oh so they are happy tears.

I hen at her and grab her hand "that's excellent news!" I exclaim and she shakes her head.

"What will Tyler think?" She whispers.

"He will be so happy Storm, why haven't you told him?" I ask softly and she sighs.

"I've been stalling, I keep thinking that he's going to reject me and the baby if I tell him" I sigh and run my hands through my hair.

"Firstly you two are marked and mated so you can't reject each other and secondly Tyler would never do that, you know this Storm; tell him" she swallows and nods timidly.

"I-I will try" I smile at her and release her hand.

"Good" I whisper and lean back in my chair.

All of a sudden someone roars my name very angrily causing me to jump out of my seat in surprise.

"LILY!" I look at Luca with wide eyes, his fists are clenched and eyes are black.

He storms up to me and I whimper "is he going to hurt me after everything that we did last night? I hope not.

He grabs my wrist growling in my face, luckily it's a werewolf cafe. "Get your ass outside and in the car" I glare at him.

"I was having an important conversation with my best friend thank you very much!" I yell and he snarls.

"Don't disrespect me!" Tears blur my vision and I push at his chest, he stumbles back and I run to the ladies room.

I lock the door so he won't be able to get in and I slide down the wall beside it, he's acting like he was when he hated everyone.

I don't want him to be that person anymore.... I thought he changed.

Fists bang on the door "Lily!" Luca exclaims almost a plea.

I don't respond, I wipe under my nose with my hand and put my head in between my legs.

"I'm going to kick down this fu**ing door if you do not open it."

Like a mad man desperate to see his mate he kicks down the door and rushes to me when he walks through, he lifts me in his arms and leans me against the wall.

"Flower I'm sorry okay? I did mean any of it, I was just mad because I didn't wake up with you next to me. I was expecting to find you in my arms but you weren't" he growls "I am mad about that" he starts walking out and I place my head on his shoulder.

He sits me in the car and slams the door shut, he walks around and slides in the drivers seat.

He starts the car and back out, I look at Luca "Luca I'm sorry" I whisper thinking of things from his point of view.

He looks at me briefly but doesn't say a word, I sigh. "Storms pregnant" I blurt out and immediately shut my mouth.

He looks at me with surprise "really? I thought Tyler wasn't ready to have children" I almost wince.

"It was an accident obviously, Luca Storm is scared. She doesn't know what to do, she hasn't told Tyler because she thinks he will hate her" he snorts.

"Tyler is obsessed with Storm, he would do or say anything to make her happy; he would love to have a child with his true love" I smile.

"Like you?" I joke but he stays serious.

"I would do anything or say anything to make you happy, I love you Lily" he says and I smile, I will never get used to that.

"Please don't tell Tyler, it's up to Storm to tell him" he nods and smiles at me.

"I won't, I promise" I breath a sigh of relief.

"Does this mean you're not mad at me anymore?" He raises a brow.

"Of course I'm mad flower" he states stopping the car in front of our wooden home.

We open our doors and walk inside the house, I walk up to our bedroom and smile looking at the sheets thrown everywhere.

Last night was amazing...

I'm finally mated to Luca, I'm his and he is mine; forever.

I feel arms wraps around my waist and I place my hands on his "mm" he hums.

"Well I need to have a catchup with Stella so I can get to know her" I say.

"Well you do that."

"I will" I smirk.

Okay guys remember to make a one shot for this book if you want a scene of them making, but remember to add the tag #aodpc

I hope you liked this chapter!

What do you think about Storm being pregnant?

Comment, vote, follow

Keely