Chapter 23- Powers

So I was really happy when I came back home and checked my Wattpad to see over 300 notifications all from you guys ❤️❤️
I'm sorry I haven't been posting much but my team and I won the Netball rep challenge which is a huge accomplishment

It also means that we are the best in Queensland for our age group but in division twos!!

Townsville if very hot!! When I came back to Brissy I thought it was freezing and it was only 18 degrees, anyway back to the story!!

"Lily" I look at Luca blankly and he looks at me coldly.

"Why are you always doing this Luca?" I yell with angry tears.

"Doing what?!" He shouts back angrily, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Killing innocent! Killing. Killing. Killing and more killing! Looking at everyone with cold emotionless eyes, WE ARE PEOPLE! I'm done Luca, DONE!" I can't do this anymore.

I thought I could change him but I can't, I'm done with feeling this way all the time.

I don't deserve this, it's ridiculous!

"I KILLED FOR YOU! If I didn't kill those guys then they surely would of killed you!" He roars.

I wipe my eyes angrily "maybe that's what's best" he scowls at me angrily, his jaw clenching.

"Don't you dare say that!"

"What? It's the truth!" He pulls at his hair angrily, his blue eyes turning black.

"You will not say such a thing!" He yells on the verge of uncontrollably shifting.

I strep forward and let him smell me to calm down, but he grabs me and pins me to the wall.

"Maybe if I just leave you wouldn't have to kill so many!" His eyes turn darker and he gets incredibly close.

"I'm this close to making you mine for ever, you will never leave me then" he whispers harshly.

"I never asked for you to kill."

"I'm trying to protect you, don't you get it? Or do you want me to repeat it until it's glued in your mind" I shake my head.

I look at all the dead body's on the ground "a man who can do this..." I point to all the body's "is capable of doing bad things, you're capable of doing bad things. You're powerful and a killer."

"Everyone knows that already Lily, we get it! I'm a cold hearted monster, a guy who could never love or be loved. No girl can change me" I scream and throw my hands up in the air.

Big chunks of ice and roots fly out of my hands and I gasp putting them in my pants pockets.

Luca looks at me wide eyed and I look at him intently "stop saying that."

"You don't want me saying it because you know somewhere deep inside of you that it's the truth."

Maybe I do, I can't change him. He's a monster 'no he's not!'

I ignore Celeste and look into his blue eyes "I'm going inside" I whisper and walk to the front door not looking at the dead bodies.

"Lily!" I stop "when will you get the point that I can't change for you?" I close my eyes.

"Never" I whisper then keep walking.
~~
I boredly lay in bed trying to do anything, anything that involves powers.

But I just can't get it, I've moved my hands around, I've done everything.

"Maybe you need to think about it and it will happen."

I snap my head to the door where Luca stands leaning against the door frame,
I close my eyes and imagine roots covering the headboard.

I open them and gasp, he was right. Small vines and roots are tangled on the headboard, I imagine them gone and they disappear.

I look at him "thank you" I whisper, he nods and steps in the room closing the door behind him.

He strides towards me slowly and stops at my side of the bed, he reaches his hand out and runs his thumb across my cheek.

My eyes flutter shut then his hand is gone, I open my eyes to see him taking off his shoes, shirt and trousers.

He lifts me up and slides under then places me on his chest, I'm about to say something but he stops me "don't. I-I just need to hold you" he whispers.

I stay still and get comfortable even though he's practically shirtless making him more drool worthy.

He places his hand on my neck and runs it, when he hits a spot I moan and he stills on that spot.

"I've found your sweet spot" he huskily whispers and sits up.

I come up with him sitting in his lap, I can feel the budge in his pants and I look down confused.

He chuckles "you're so innocent" I look at him with wide eyes and blush.

"I- I thought you didn't want to mark me."

"My wolf wants to stake claim on his mate, every day when you prance around in just a shirt or mine or short shorts and a shirt my wolf wants to mark you so badly, to prove that you are mine." I nod timidly.

I freeze when I feel lips at my neck, kissing it. God he's so bipolar, sometimes I think he's a girl with the amount of mood swings.

"And he wants to mark you now."

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It is not edited

So what's gonna happen next? Is he gonna mark her or not? Will she let him though?

Find out in the next chapter!

•comment•vote•follow

Make sure you give me options for what the guy should look like in the next book!!

Keely