Chapter 42- It will always be you

I yawn tiredly and curl into Lucas arms as he carries me home "thank you for the amazing party" I whisper

He looks down at me but I can't see what he does because of the darkness "I wasn't the only one, Storm, Tyler, Lex, Xavier, the pack... Everyone was excited to do this; its your first time having a party in ages" I close my eyes.

"It's actually my first time period" he opens the door with one hand, supporting me with the other and steps in.

He shuts the door and locks it then makes his way upstairs "so your parents never threw you a party?"

"Well I couldn't have a drinking party because I was so young and people only wanted to be my friend because I was the betas daughter" I whisper.

He places me down on the bed and I smile getting under the covers "you are a betas daughter!?" He exclaims.

I giggle and nod, he blinks and tilts his head slightly looking at me intently with his mouth parted.

"I am but the now beta replaced my parents" I say quietly, he doesn't say anything he just stares at me. I blush "what?" I shyly ask, he smirks.

"Nothing... You're just so beautiful" he whispers and I smile.

"Your the bravest person I know" I say honestly.

"Well I am the alpha of doom" he winks and I smile.

I yawn and stretch "sleep flower" I close my eyes and let myself fall asleep.
                                  |\
"Have you seen Luca?" I ask a random pack member.

"No sorry Luna" I nod and walk inside the pack house.

I sniff the air and it leads me to his office, the door is slightly open so I peak in and gasp.

A woman is touching Lucas stomach while he is touching her arm, she smiles seductively.

I step in tears blurring my vision, Luca turns to me and he drops his arm "flower...." He smiles.

He frowns when he sees my tears "no. No; you don't get to call me that after this" I back out of the room and turn around.

"Lily stop!" He shouts, he grabs me by the waist spinning me around.

I shake my head and pound on his chest crying "why? I thought we were going well!" He tugs me closer towards him but I put my hands on his chest trying to bring some space.

"We are babe" he whispers.

"Then explain" I'm not going to be one of those mates who runs off ignoring his explanation.

"She came to me, she was flirting with me and she put her hand on my stomach feeling me; so I put my hand on her arm to push her off just at the moment you walked in" he softly says.

"A-are you sure?" He nods and smiles wiping my tears away with his thumbs.

"I love you; only you."

I hug him tightly and he kisses my forehead "it will always be you Lily" he whispers.

I run my finger down his stubbled jaw that will always look good on him, he twirls a curl around his pointer finger.

"Your hair is so beautiful" he whispers "so is your eyes, my favourite colour" I smile.

"You're really c-cheesy" I shyly say, he chuckles.

"Only to you" I giggle.

"YO LILY STAY AWAY FROM THE MANIPULATIVE PSYCHOPATH!" Storm shouts.

"YO DONT NEED TO SHOUT!" I yell back.

"YOU CANT TALK!" I laugh as does she.

She hugs me me and I hug her back "let's do something... Not you!" Storm points a finger at Luca.

"Why do you hate me so much?!" He exclaims throwing his hands up in the air.

"Do I even need to explain myself?.... No I don't" she grabs my hand and drags me away, I wave to Luca and he smiles.

Once we are out of Lucas hearing range she stops and turns to me "so what do you wanna do?" I shrug.

"You don't actually hate Luca do you?"

"No I don't" she laughs "he's just very annoying" I smile.

"Well I can agree with you on that" she winks at me.

"Let's go for a walk in the woods" she suggests.

"Um...." I trail off not knowing wether to agree or not.

"Pleaseeee" she pleads, I sigh.

"Fine" she squeals and grabs my hand dragging me into the woods.

I watch as a bunny hops by and I grin "awe it's so cute!" Storm exclaims.

"D-do you want to shift into our wolves?" I ask, she grins.

"Sure!" I hear the cracking of bones and see her human shape turning into a black wolf.

I take a deep breath and scream in pain as my bones snap and twist into a wolves shape, the pain is excruciating; I haven't shifted in a while.

I sigh in relief when I'm in my full dark red wolf, Celeste cheers happily.

I nod to Storm and we run off her chasing me, I jump over the logs, through vines and through tiny puddles.

It feels great with the wind brushing through my fur, Celeste lifts her head up letting the breeze get further in her fur.

I hear a twig snap in front of me and I stop, Storm stops beside me her wolf looking at me.

Celeste pricks he ears up and I stay in the back letting her be in full control, letting her have his feeling.

Three wolfs jump out onto us and Celeste yelps in pain at them nipping at our fur, Storm growls and bites one of their legs.

He lets out a roar and push her to the ground snarling at her and knocking her out cold.

'Celeste what's happening!?' I start to panic as they shift and hold a tube with liquid inside.

I should of had training in human and wolf form, the man plunges the needle into me letting the liquid go into my veins.

Everything starts to spin, black dots appearing in my vision 'Luca' I mind link in pain before the darkness consumes me.

Uh oh... What's going to happen next? :(

It always has to be Lily huh! Be prepared for the next chapter, comment what you think is going to happen or who has planned this.

Comment, vote, follow

Keely