Chapter 14- Bullet

I sit down blankly on the couch waiting, waiting for anything.

But nothing comes, it's been a week. One entire week and he's said nothing, he just walked past me like he didn't care.

It was like he was apart of every door in my mind but I was no where in his, it breaks me.

"Luca."

He doesn't look at me, "L-Luca please say something" I whisper, I can't handle the cries of my wolfs every time he walks past us.

I can't handle her heart breaking 'it's okay. Next time' there never has been a next time.

He looks at me an emotion swirling through his eyes, anger.

"Lily, stop it. You wanted me to leave you alone and that's what I'm doing, stop going back on your word!" He exclaims angrily.

"I-I'm sorry" I stutter.

He chuckles humourlessly "I found it peaceful actually, away from you. No stuttering, no bickering, nothing. Just peace. Maybe this should be a permanent thing" he shrugs to himself.

I sit here wondering if anything you say is true, and who it was that taught you to speak bullets without considering the exit wound.

There is nothing actually beautiful or poetic about this situation. You shattered my heart.

Words are freaking tsunamis but Luca splashes them around like they are freaking puddles.

I do have feelings, I do hurt. I'm not completely numb to everything everybody throws at me, I'm not a brick wall.

But even brick walls can break

Maybe if I sit in the rain
Maybe I can drown in something other than my thoughts.

Celeste whimpers echoes in my head, the tears falling and looking at him.

"But your eyes" I whisper.

"What?"

"You're eyes show the opposite" I say looking into his blue pools of regret.

He pushes any emotion away so he's looking at me blankly and I sigh "you're seeing things, you can't see emotions through eyes" he scoffs.

"Right" I whisper. "Keep on breaking me" his face softens, the mate bond has been getting to him.

He steps forward and grabs my hand pulling me up "you're mine."

I internally roll my eyes, is this his romantic crap? Because it actually isn't romantic.

Someone barges in and Luca pulls away with a scowl "what?" He barks.

"We're ready."

Luca sighs, the man looks at me hungrily and licks his lips. I realise that I'm in an oversized shirt with no bra on and short shorts.

Luca realising too, grabs my face and smashes his lips on mine- claiming me.

I gasp and look at him with wide eyes, he moves his lips angrily, but I stay still not knowing what to do.

He grips my butt and I gasp, he takes that to his advantage shoving his tongue in my mouth.

My eyes widen further and I push at his chest "L-Luca" I say with wide eyes, he stole my first kiss.

They did stuff to me at my old pack like kissing but that never really counted, but this does.

He kissed me and he doesn't even love- yet like me. So why?

His face turns blank and he turns to walk away "you can't just do that Luca" I say.

"Do what?" He whispers.

"Kiss me then walk away, it's not fair."

He sighs and turns around to look at me "it was just a kiss Lily, get over it."

But it wasn't just a kiss, it was more than that. For a long period of time I've been treated badly, people have done things to me that I didn't want them to do but Luca- he's my mate and he should be kissing me and whispering sweet nothings into my ears.

But all I get is the hateful cold stares and the rough 'you're weak and worthless' speech.

He doesn't realise what this means, I crave to know if he did it out of jealousy or if he somewhere deep inside his dark heart- likes me, cares about me.

But he doesn't let me in when he needs to, I understand that I'm not the only one with demons. He has his too but he needs to open up to me, he technically knows everything about me it's only fair if I knew stuff about him.

"But it isn't just a kiss Luca" I say and he looks into my green eyes that are filled with hurt.

He runs a hand through his black hair and sighs "I don't have time for this Lily" he mutters and turns around.

"So you don't have time for me? That's technically what you're saying" I say my voice cracking.

The man watches our exchange but doesn't let his eyes wonder to any inappropriate places so Luca won't rip him to shreds.

"Did I say that Lily? STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH!" He roars and I take a step back, frightened.

He clenches his fists and I don't say a thing, I stare at him with eyes wide and tear filled.

I turn around and run upstairs to my original room and jump on the bed, why moon goddess,why?

This is a short chapter but it's a whole new step to their 'relationship'

Thank you for the 5k reads and the 216 votes!!! means a lot to me, so happy that you're enjoying it.

Keely